Could A Jumbo Run Package Work?

The O.D.B

Saw a post the other day where someone said we had a Jumbo package in against the Fins consisting of Schreder at TE and Hawley at FB. Given that no team sees us as a run threat in the redzone because we never do, could this extra beef and different approach allow us to pound the ball in?

I believe we have a better run game than even we know and think we've become spoiled by how quickly we can move the ball down-field with the passing game.

thoughts?

Snelling picked up a first down with that formation against the Patriots. Hawley was in the backfield and didn't do a good job blocking at all, but Snelling made a nice move and made it. It looked like Hawley was trying to bust through the hole so fast and was leaning forward so much that he sort of fell into a guy and sort of got in the way at best. By fell into him, I mean fell towards him and landed on the ground.

Pretty bad that our FB isn't trusted enough in that situation. I think we need to continue to use it occasionally and either Hawley or our FB needs to improve in that situation.