If You Have Lost Faith...what Will It Take To Get You Back On Board?

ol'_dirty2

I haven't lost faith, but I'm definitely in 'take it one game at a time' mode. I really need to see a 50+ point output from the offense on Monday to even consider us a favorite in ANY game going forward. Clearly that's not going to happen. As it stands, we have lost three games that we should have easily won...not blowouts but we should have won nonetheless. Thoughts?

Edited by ol'_dirty2

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't lost faith, but I'm definitely in 'take it one game at a time' mode. I really need to see a 50+ point output from the offense on Monday to even consider us a favorite in ANY game going forward. Clearly that's not going to happen. As it stands, we have lost three games that we should have easily won...not blowouts but we should have won nonetheless. Thoughts?

I don't need to see a 50 Pt performance. A one point victory means just as much to me.

As for the question...

What it would take?

Matt Ryan needs to be reevaluated.

I don't need to see a 50 Pt performance. A one point victory means just as much to me.

As for the question...

What it would take?

Matt Ryan needs to be reevaluated.

I just reevaluated Matt and he's not the problem. He missed a couple throws, but he's had us in position to win in all three of our losses only to have someone drop the ball. No disrespect to you for voicing your opinion though. I appreciate the reply.

A whole new regime.

New GM, who has a history of successful championship team building.

New Head Coach, offensive minded, fresh, not a retread, runs a WCO.

New coordinators.

DC with a history of aggressiveness.

Immediate and effective focus on both lines of scrimmage.

In 5 years put Smitty in the Ring of Honor. He outlived his effectiveness, but he gave us the stability, the professionalism, the stability we needed desperately in 2008.

For me it would take nothing less than the complete abandonment of all things Smittyball, including Smith having any input in the in-game decision-making. With the pathetic under-achievement of our offense dating back to last season, I think I would have to see Koetter fired and somebody a legit, up-and-coming, offensive wunderkind to take our stalled offense and put it back in the fastlane. I'd have to see TD stop trying to play the draft too cutesy, ignoring bonafide early-round stand-out players in areas of need. Also stop drafting the effing choirboys, and college team captains.

Edited by PokerSteve

Dam* Vel, never thought i would see you in this state. WTF?

Lol yea. These guys are too soft and didn't take this season serious. It's obvious. This isn't just "We're injured and need to get guys healthy". That's BS. They are soft and have no heart. There is no reason the Saints hang 38 on the Dolphins and we struggle with 20. They want to beat us. We just want to play.

I like TD. I like Nolan and Koetter. I am cold on Smitty right now. There is no fire. People think we have a chance at a SB are delirious. We can't beat a Gronkless and Amendola-less Pats team at home after a loss. No way we win a single postseason game. Brady literally ran the ball down our throat for a whole drive one time. That's lack of heart, not talent or ability.