29Th

We're 29th in rushing attempts a game but tied for 11th in yds an Attempt at 4.4 despite not having our Prized free agent running back in the game. It's time to go back to running to set up the pass until our Line gels. Matt Ryan has been awful in the Redzone without the presence of a run game, we need a new attitude and it starts with being more physical and running the ball. Please Koetter, no more shotgun plays inside the 10 with a bad Oline.

Cant call running plays behind that line. its essentially the same line that could not convert th and 1's when we needed them at critical times last season, particularly in the playoffs. Our line sucks. That 4.6 YPC average per run is very deceiving. Quizz has led our rushing attack and averages 3.5 YPC.

Cant call running plays behind that line. its essentially the same line that could not convert th and 1's when we needed them at critical times last season, particularly in the playoffs. Our line sucks. That 4.6 YPC average per run is very deceiving. Quizz has led our rushing attack and averages 3.5 YPC.

This is a different line than last season. No McClure, or Clabo and Baker has been out. This team has shown it's capable of running the ball with Snelling and Quizz, we shouldn't be 29th in rushing attempts especially considering we've been up in most of the games. We're missing physicality in the Redzone, and that's where teams need it most.

We definitely need to run the ball more. Vs the Patriots, it was like we didn't even wanted to bother running the ball, even though we did good when we did.. It was a different story against the Dolphins. We just can't be so inconsistent with our playcalling and balance from game to game, especially with all these injuries - we need to put our guys in the best position to win any given play, by being a threat both running and passing..

I understand that with Jackson and Ewing out, our running game has suffered, but that is not an excuse to scrap it completely when QUizz and Snell proved that they could pick up the load.

I think we will get this fixed vs the Jets, and come out much more balanced..

In the red zone, 1st and 14 The Patriots rush 4, double team Jone's or whoever and Tony and have 3 roaming the end zone. The middle was wide open. Draw play picks up 8 or who knows. Football is about making them guess, catching them off gaurd not doing exactly what they expect and trying to beat them.

No balanced attack? You will be defeated.

With every loss we've fixed a little something that's broken. Hopefully they will watch some film and fix this thing. They are winners, they have not been blown out of any game and I think all these losses ar more the Falcon's not executing and less a loss to a superior team.

12 games to go, how bout we take 11 of them.

Edited by FanSince80

In the red zone, 1st and 14 The Patriots rush 4, double team Jone's or whoever and Tony and have 3 roaming the end zone. The middle was wide open. Draw play picks up 8 or who knows. Football is about making them guess, catching them off gaurd not doing exactly what they expect and trying to beat them.

No balanced attack? You will be defeated.

With every loss we've fixed a little something that's broken. Hopefully they will watch some film and fix this thing. They are winners, they have not been blown out of any game and I think all these losses ar more the Falcon's not executing and less a loss to a superior team.

12 games to go, how bout we take 11 of them.

Yeah I am in the same boat here.

I want to see atleast 1 run on 1st or 2nd down. Teams just play the pass when the falcons are in the red zone. JJ and Harry almost never get the ball when the Falcons are inside the redszone. So all they have to do is make sure Tony and Roddy are accounted for.

I can tell Matt has been told to not risk throwing an INT. So if Ryan does not have a wide open player toss it away.

Smith needs to say pull the trigger and take a chance Matt. If not then run the dang ball. I would rather see a run fail then a pass out of the back of the endzone.

REDZONE play calling is just AWFUL!! Still this team trys to force feed the opposition on what they can do. Instead of trying to catch them off gaurd.

Also Coach Smith needs to know if the players won't execute the plays you call in the redzone properly, then maybe time to change the plays. Cause you can't change the players this year.

I don't necessarily care if we throw or run but we need to use formations in the red zone that keeps the defense guessing and at least attempt to run to set up a pass. The field is smaller in the red zone so balance becomes more important, especially considering they can get pressure with a 3-4 man rush.