Freeman Told To Stay Away From A Team Meeting

Big A

Jay Glazer of FOX just reported on FOX Football Daily that Freeman was told to stay away from a team meeting today, and stay in the trainer’s room instead.

Considering the Bucs were willing to tell everyone about Freeman’s attendance issues in the past, the decision to order him to stay away seems odd on the surface.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/10/01/report-freeman-told-to-stay-away-from-team-meeting/

Not sure the Bucs handling this very professionally!?

Jay Glazer of FOX just reported on FOX Football Daily that Freeman was told to stay away from a team meeting today, and stay in the trainer's room instead.

Considering the Bucs were willing to tell everyone about Freeman's attendance issues in the past, the decision to order him to stay away seems odd on the surface.

http://profootballta...m-team-meeting/

Not sure the Bucs handling this very professionally!?

Your talking about a team who has a head coach who ordered his guys to bull rush when the other team was kneeling for a win.

professional and the bucs do not go hand in hand right now.

this is caused by a coach who has lost his team and for the good of Tampa should be replaced, something must be wrong with his coaching style if Freeman who was the quarterback of the future has regressed so far in such a short period of time, if Freeman is traded before a coaching change, there will be team that will win the jackpot by putting in the structure that helps him win

Bountygate doesn't seem so bad in hindsight. Sheesh, Tampa.

No ****! This team has a putrid scent that will never, ever go away.....or at least until the Glazer's sell the team.

They've allowed Schiano and Dominick to try and bushwhack Freeman every way possible, including clearly violating HIPPA Laws which has brought the NFLPA to One Buc Place to investigate. This team sucks from top to bottom and I'm ashamed to call myself a BUC fan at this point! I'm talking 38 years............freaking disgusting!

Al the Freeman haters here in Tampa, don't even realize the lawsuit thet's going to follow this fiasco, and I hope Josh drains them for $MILLIONS...beyond the $6.2 mil they still owe him to sit because Schiano doesn't like him. rolleyes.gif

this is caused by a coach who has lost his team and for the good of Tampa should be replaced, something must be wrong with his coaching style if Freeman who was the quarterback of the future has regressed so far in such a short period of time, if Freeman is traded before a coaching change, there will be team that will win the jackpot by putting in the structure that helps him win

Not too sure about Josh at this point, he definitely had the physical tools, but I'm afraid he has some severe depression issues, which may impede his progress as an NFL quarterback. All that aside, he's still not a bad guy, and the way he's had his name dragged through the mud by Schiano & Co. is an embarrassment to the NFL!

Guest fibonacci

I feel sorry for jb and the buccies fans...they don't deserve this.

As Saints fans in RC know all too well,soap operas belong on tv...not the football field.

Yep

Just cut the guy and move on

quote one: agreed

quote two: agreed.

I can't lie i really feel bad for Freeman. I know there's a better way that the Bucs could handle this situation especially since Freeman hasn't been saying anything. He took the criticism, took the demotion, only to see his name being drug thru the mud, sad.

First they stuck us with Youngry...........and now this a-hole! I've got grandkids that are barely old enough to walk, that could do a better job of managing an NFL team.

I'm just too ******* old for this, and been doing it for far too long! I'm at the point where I'm ready to pack it in and move us to Austria, where at least we can take in some beauitiful architecture, music and countryside.

I'm basically retired now, so WTF am I doing caring more about a team than the fools that own it do? Doesn't makle sense to me anymore. 2002/2003 seems like 50 years ago!

This continues through the end of this I'll most likely not bother posting anymore. What's the use? I'm so incredibly ashamed to call myself a BUCS Fan anymore.

Freeman was just fined for missing a meeting and "conduct detrimental to the team". Lol, was he fined for the ******* meeting they told him not to go to? As dumb as that sounds I honestly wouldn't be shocked if that were the case at this point.

This is getting beyond ridiculous. A few comments I saw from reddit sum this up perfectly:

@AdamSchefter: Josh Freeman asked by Bucs organization to go f*ck himself today

~~~~~~~~~~~~

This continues to be hilarious.

Tomorrow, the team will announce that Freeman has been eating lunch by himself in the car.

And he once said Drew Brees was okay.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tomorrow: Josh Freeman was asked not to wear Bucs paraphernalia anymore.

Thursday: The Bucs have asked Josh Freeman not to watch or reminisce about any of his good plays with the Bucs in the past.

Friday: The State of Florida announced that they are complying with The Bucs' request to ban Josh Freeman from the state.

Saturday: The Bucs have announced that Josh Freeman isn't getting off that easy and have hired paid assassins to track him down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunday: The Bucs reportedly found Josh Freeman and decided to make up with him by buying him a nice pair of cement shoes and taking him for a swim. Sources say Mr. Freeman unfortunately then decided to commit suicide by not coming up for air. The Bucs are "slightly discontent" but indicate they feel Mr. Freeman was better off anyways.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We felt that drowning Josh would give him the best chance to live."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I guess tomorrow's headline will be:

"The Tampa Bay Buccaneers have officially changed their name to the Tampa Bay No Josh Freemans"

- Jay Glazer

Edited by Ginn & Juice