Answers To A Lot Of Your Questions

Crazy Trav

1. Why are the falcons so bad the second half of the game compared to the first half?

One reason is conditioning of the players filling in for our players who got injured. Players who aren't used to full games being played are not ready for it. Play calling is a factor but it really comes down to the players knowing their limits and adjusting.

2. Why does the play calling seem like complete bull?

People don't realize how far we fell when we lost Jackson and roddy got injured he's clearly not the savior of 3rd downs like he was last year. Asante was always a ballhawk and gave QB's hesitation. Weatherspoon was our best cover LB and best blitzer causing offensive misinterpretation. Etc on other players , so coordinators must adjust with what they have and test driving it.

3. Matt Ryan?

No he's still a stud who leads us to the end. We have had 3 dropped passes in endzone and one where Matt led roddy who honestly if was actually healthy would have gotten it. Have a little faith and stop whining like a bunch of cowgirl fans

4. Where is the pass rush?

Tom Brady was getting hit and rushed a decent amount in the beginning but we all know we can't abuse the patriots with what we have. But near the end we did not rotate with some fresh players and you could tell with no pressure. Needs to be fixed

Conclusion

I'm glad that a lot of our young guys are getting in the expierence now just like what happened to the packers when they won the Super Bowl. We need to disguise our defense some more like what we did to Peyton last year since we can't get the aggressive d line disruption. The players need some more conditioning and we have to incorporate hd and Coffman more because we are too obvious with our plays always to Julio and gonzo. Time to get creative especially after this bye week because the jets are thin on people so full confidence we will come out like demons Monday night. Have faith and stop being babies

Sounds like a lot of ifsFans want wins not ifs, excuses, etc. Foulcon fans are hungry for a Suberbowl ring, they already have 46 years of the **** and bull story

I understand, but how many 2-legged horses have you seen win a horse race? Could be that it's just not our year. Re-load and better luck with the injury bug next year.

I understand, but how many 2-legged horses have you seen win a horse race? Could be that it's just not our year. Re-load and better luck with the injury bug next year.

eems to me the foulcons had a chance to win each of the games they lost this year. May want to change the name from foulcons to groundhogs as in the movie. Each lost was similar to the 1 before

It's not conditioning. 3rd quarter disappearing act dates back to last season, especially the playoffs.

Yea it is conditioning look at Holmes, massaquoi, bartu, McClain, dent. I already rewatched the games and that was always key in the opposing team comebacks they were all winded but yea it was a problem last year but now it's even more of one

Yea it is conditioning look at Holmes, massaquoi, bartu, McClain, dent. I already rewatched the games and that was always key in the opposing team comebacks they were all winded but yea it was a problem last year but now it's even more of one

It doesn't make sense. Why would they be sucking wind in the 3rd after resting and getting rehydrated at halftime, then suddenly recover in the last half of the 4th in time for the fire drill? Let's think this through.

The biggest reason we have a drop off in the third quarter is because we kick off in the second half almost every game. For the last two or three years.

I agree ,deferring the kickoff and coming out firing after the half could give our offense a boost that might be needed to get us going.

I've been scratching my head on these issues for a long time. I think i got some answers sunday night.

1) Watching them play that last quarter as if they had a purpose and playing flawless proved to me that this team or certain players may not be hungry or nasty enough to sustain four quarters of solid play. Last year against San Francisco it seemed Jaquizz was the only player that actually looked angry about the comeback that was happening and was playing to his max ability. Point is if everyone on the team played as hard as Gonzalez does every play like they did in the fourth sunday night we would be unstoppable.

2)LEADERSHIP, i don't see anyone especially on defense leading the D. Samuel was the closest thing to a real leader when he was in. Maybe the way they have drafted and signed free agents the last few years avoiding certain personalities has become a problem. Need some mean nasty guys that want inflict punishment on someone every down. The only one like that was Dahl that i've seen and we let him go.

3)I'm beginning to wonder if the old saying of "players take on the personality of their leader" is true. I love Smitty but man does he seem like a big teddy bear. Soft and Cuddly. I wish we had a coach that players are afraid of and play their arses off out of fear of getting chewed on. kinda like parcells was or even billicheck

4)Losing faith in O coordinator. Not having a corner fade route to Julio that can out muscle and out jump almost everyone. And not letting Ryan run a proven no huddle offense is enough said

It's not a disappearing act. Our offense starts fast against great defenses, i.e Sea, SF. Any good offense could. The problem is the GED (Good Enough Defense).

The defense has been good enough. Offense is letting the team down. We are built to be a monster on offense and win games with our offense, not the defense. Turns out this offense Is more like a Cookie Monster. Yes, the main reason for it is the o line but the coaching isn't helping.

Edited by <~MEAT GOAT~>

The defense has been good enough. Offense is letting the team down. We are built to be a monster on offense and win games with our offense, not the defense. Turns out this offense Is more like a Cookie Monster. Yes, the main reason for it is the o line but the coaching isn't helping.

I'll cosign that. The team is built to try and outscore the Saints and Packers instead of stopping them.

So when they take the Smitty Nap in the third quarter, and Ryan misses passes that elite QB's should make (sorry, he got the elite contract), and throws 4Q picks in the last three games, it all falls apart.