Next Up On The Firing Line....d Block!

spiker

That is ridiculous. How much time does it take for the guys to make a 10 minute vid?

It is great to see players and put a face to the number/name.

The Falcons can use a bit of energy/pep talk right now. How are the vids taking away from locker room energy/pep talk?

Really? Are the guys not practicing in order to put out these "big budget videos" that pump up the players and fans?

Sure talk is cheap... but by that same logic, we should not have any Pep talks in the locker room either.

I like them.

1) That is ridiculous. How much time does it take for the guys to make a 10 minute vid?

2) It is great to see players and put a face to the number/name.

3) The Falcons can use a bit of energy/pep talk right now. How are the vids taking away from locker room energy/pep talk?

4) Sure talk is cheap... but by that same logic, we should not have any Pep talks in the locker room either.

5) I like them.

1) Its not a matter of time. Its not a matter of vids taking away time from practice (they don't). The problem is the sense of entitlement, the lack of pride, the lack of any sort of awareness that when you suck like a $3 hooker, when you are the weakest unit on a weak defense, you need to keep your head low, your mouth shut, and earn the right to yap. These no-talent worthless meatbags rapping and dancing and prancing make me sick. They remind me of mouthy little punks who run their mouths then run away from a fight, then run their mouths some more.

2) I don't give a monkey fart about them as people. I have no interest in them unless they are making a play. They mean absolutely nothing to me.

3) How is all that self-aggrandizing "pep" working out? These losers are among the worst linebacking corps in the NFL. Maybe they need less rapping, dancing, and prancing, and more anger and hate at getting their azzes beaten on the reg. Less late Apollo Creed, more early Clubber Lang.

4) Have you ever even smelled the inside of a locker room? I don't think so.

5) I'm not at all surprised.

I totally agree.....If the Birds would spend (Moore) time making plays than in the locker room rapping,dancing and doing other un-important crap I think they would be a better team at least on defense! Im with the guy above that said "LOOSERS" should keep your head low remain humble and stfu! Until they reach at least .500 I feel that D-Block Should be suspended!

1) Its not a matter of time. Its not a matter of vids taking away time from practice (they don't). The problem is the sense of entitlement, the lack of pride, the lack of any sort of awareness that when you suck like a $3 hooker, when you are the weakest unit on a weak defense, you need to keep your head low, your mouth shut, and earn the right to yap. These no-talent worthless meatbags rapping and dancing and prancing make me sick. They remind me of mouthy little punks who run their mouths then run away from a fight, then run their mouths some more.

2) I don't give a monkey fart about them as people. I have no interest in them unless they are making a play. They mean absolutely nothing to me.

3) How is all that self-aggrandizing "pep" working out? These losers are among the worst linebacking corps in the NFL. Maybe they need less rapping, dancing, and prancing, and more anger and hate at getting their azzes beaten on the reg. Less late Apollo Creed, more early Clubber Lang.

Whoa you owned him. Nice. I agree with everything you just said. Even with a healthy Weatherspoon we have one of the worst LB corps in the league.

Whoa you owned him. Nice. I agree with everything you just said. Even with a healthy Weatherspoon we have one of the worst LB corps in the league.

I think the poster I was responding to is a woman: "dirtybgirl". So I pulled my punches somewhat. If "dirtybgirl" is a dude, then I have more to say that will likely prompt the appearance of "Olineman64D".

Exactly! I said this after the last lost and people jumped all over me.. Especially "ya boi j."

13-3 yeah ok there's not much i can say but 1-3. Sit ya *** down and make a play, then come in my face with all that talk.. smh

That is ridiculous. How much time does it take for the guys to make a 10 minute vid?

It is great to see players and put a face to the number/name.

The Falcons can use a bit of energy/pep talk right now. How are the vids taking away from locker room energy/pep talk?

Really? Are the guys not practicing in order to put out these "big budget videos" that pump up the players and fans?

Sure talk is cheap... but by that same logic, we should not have any Pep talks in the locker room either.

I like them.

I didn't say I didn't like them.

They are on the Falcons which I support.

Take that time you are ******* off and make better use of your time....to WIN,thats your job!!

When you are losing its time to suck it up and get mean....just saying!!

**** Im pissed too man...I agree!!