Do Or Die Time For The Panthers Vs The Cards?

Big Bubba

Cards have one of the slowest, easily shaken up qbs in the league...

Panthers can normally hang with almost every team in the league.... the entire team, mainly the defense, chokes in the final minutes of so many games though. If they really wish to get over that hump, the defense needs to tighten up late in the 4th of games.

The Panthers, imo, have to hit 2-2 this weekend, to still be in the middle of things.. if they hit 1-3, I believe it will basically be over. It's too big of a hole.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cards have one of the slowest, easily shaken up qbs in the league...

Panthers can normally hang with almost every team in the league.... the entire team, mainly the defense, chokes in the final minutes of so many games though. If they really wish to get over that hump, the defense needs to tighten up late in the 4th of games.

The Panthers, imo, have to hit 2-2 this weekend, to still be in the middle of things.. if they hit 1-3, I believe it will basically be over. It's too big of a hole.

Zona on the road will be tougher than people think but you guys are much better and should win. If you fall to 1-3 then you're obviously in the same boat as Atl, so certainly not out if it (playoff contention-wise) but you don't want to dig yourself that kind of hole.

Plus you still have to play NO twice and that might be nastiest rivalry in the South. Some Saints fans have lamented the play of their O-line so far this year and we all know where the strength of Carolina's D is, so I think you're equipped to slug it out with NO for the South title, but you can't lose to Zona if you want to entertain hopes of that.

Edited by Bart2Ryan+beyond

Guest fibonacci

no way would it be over at 1-3. (and I'm not saying that because the falcons are.)

wild cards will be won with a 9-7 win. 10-6 at worst.

Zona on the road will be tougher than people think but you guys are much better and should win. If you fall to 1-3 then you're obviously in the same boat as Atl, so certainly not out if it (playoff contention-wise) but you don't want to dig yourself that kind of hole.

Plus you still have to play NO twice and that might be nastiest rivalry in the South. Some Saints fans have lamented the play of their O-line so far this year and we all know where the strength of Carolina's D is, so I think you're equipped to slug it out with NO for the South title, but you can't lose to Zona if you want to entertain hopes of that.

Not like it matters, but surprisingly, the Panthers are 4-1 while playing @ Arizona. Our only loss, came in Rivera's very first game as the Panthers HC.. where the last minute losses started.. Panthers had the game somewhat wrapped up, then allowed Peterson to run the ball back for a TD on special teams. So there is a chance for Rivera to get a few monkeys off his back, if the Panthers man up and win this game.

Cam is not an accurate deep passer, if he starts throwing deep with the LSU boys back there, turnovers could make this a tough game. Otherwise, Panthers should be the better team and win if Newton takes care of the ball.

Panthers should have this one EASY. The Cards had lost 9 road games in a row when they beat us last Sunday.rolleyes.gif

It seems to me, from what I saw, Palmer isn't going to win it for them, unless of course you giftwrap it for him like Schiano did.

Panthers 24

Cards 15

Hopefully Palmer still feels the pressure of Hardy from last season, that knocked him the f**k out.

carsonhit.gif

for what it is worth, I think the Panthers win comfortably which is why I think it is a must win for them. The Panthers can't afford losses to teams that they should beat comfortably with them still having 6 divisional games, San Francisco, Minnesota, Miami, and New England left.

Let's say that you go 4-2 in the division (don't care what our records are, they are never a given) and 2-2 in those other four games. that's why you all can't afford to lose to Arizona, St. Louis, or NYJ

Cam is not an accurate deep passer, if he starts throwing deep with the LSU boys back there, turnovers could make this a tough game. Otherwise, Panthers should be the better team and win if Newton takes care of the ball.

Cam's best attribute as a passer is his long ball despite whatever the stats may say this year and it's obvious if you have followed him and watched his games throughout his career. Ted Ginn takes the top off and opens it up for Olsen and 89 this weekend.

Edited by LightsCameronAction

lol

Guest fibonacci

The next 4 weeks will determine our season.

With games against the Cards, Bucs, Rams, and Vikings we need to make our move now. If we don't come out 3-1 or 4-0 this season is wasted again.

I could see 3-1 in those 4 games. I really like y'alls D

Guest fibonacci

I do to the coaching staff is the part of this team I don't trust to get the job done.

I like the fact of saying to go 50/50 with the passing and throwing.

A lot of teams have forgotten what a great running team can do.

Side note: I'm actually looking forward to y'all playing the saints.