W F W Calls It The Three One, Three One, Three One Plan And It Is...

WhenFalconsWin

The way to the Falcons success this season

We are a quarter of the way through

The object here is to take the rest of this season in quarters

And go 3 and 1 in each of the remaining quarters

For a 10-6 successful season and playoff run

While this may not win the division it will get us in the show

Who wouldn't want that after our unfortunate start

Well Falcons there is the plan

WFW call Smitty and TD

Check, no reason this plan will not work...you heard it here first RC fans!

xJimBrown_RaquelWelch_1.jpg,qitok=VTsqnVQA.pagespeed.ic._lIPQ78X7F.jpg

WFW I don't post much but I have to tell you, I have been listening to Smitty every week on Tuesday during the season since 2008 on Sirius and he speaks all the time about winning the "quarter". That is how they break the season down in four game quarters. He said this morning that they didn't win this "quarter" of the season. Maybe not a novel idea but a reminder won't hurt I suppose.

WFW I don't post much but I have to tell you, I have been listening to Smitty every week on Tuesday during the season since 2008 on Sirius and he speaks all the time about winning the "quarter". That is how they break the season down in four game quarters. He said this morning that they didn't win this "quarter" of the season. Maybe not a novel idea but a reminder won't hurt I suppose.

You all think the Falcons came up with that? Gruden was telling us ALL that throughout the entire 2002 season. Sorry, but it certainly isn't original to the Falcons. Leave it to WRW to make you all think he & Smitty came up with it.laugh.png

You all think the Falcons came up with that? Gruden was telling us ALL that throughout the entire 2002 season. Sorry, but it certainly isn't original to the Falcons. Leave it to WRW to make you all think he & Smitty came up with it.laugh.png

I don't think I gave Mike Smith credit for coming up with the idea, just that he already utilizes it. I agree with Big L that Smitty does have a knack for finding novel ways of chocking away leads

The way to the Falcons success this season

We are a quarter of the way through

The object here is to take the rest of this season in quarters

And go 3 and 1 in each of the remaining quarters

For a 10-6 successful season and playoff run

While this may not win the division it will get us in the show

Who wouldn't want that after our unfortunate start

Well Falcons there is the plan

WFW call Smitty and TD

Check, no reason this plan will not work...you heard it here first RC fans!

Man, WFW, you never give up!

There is a fatal flaw with your theory, even if they do go 3-1 each quarter to finish 10-6, there is no way the team as it looks is going anywhere in postseason. In fact they seem to be playing a little bit worse each game as frustration and doubt creep in and Smith seems to be beginning to lose locker room.

There is a fatal flaw with your theory, even if they do go 3-1 each quarter to finish 10-6, there is no way the team as it looks is going anywhere in postseason. In fact they seem to be playing a little bit worse each game as frustration and doubt creep in and Smith seems to be beginning to lose locker room.

It is a quarter of the way through the season man, there is no way of knowing how well this team will be playing by the end of the season. People said that about the pack a few years ago when they struggled early in the season and to get into the playoffs. Guess what? They got hot and won the whole dam* enchilada...That can still happen for the Falcons...But Hey Jack, WFW is just sayin'cool.png

You're right, I'm not saying they have no chance, I was just saying based on how they have played and the trend from week to week so far doesn't point to a team that can succeed in postseason, but I do agree that can change.

A quick trivia note, on the last possession of Pats vs Falcons game. The Pats lined up two guys against Gonzo at LOS like they would a gunner on special teams and Collinsworth said he has only seen that done one other time ever and it was against CJ.

Well that was Saints defense against Calvin Johnson in 2011 playoff game. Copycat league!

Also, in Peyton Manning interview, he mentioned he spent the offseason watching other offenses and what succeeds and takes stuff from each of them. He mentioned 3 teams and Saints was one of them. That's a compliment,

I don't think I gave Mike Smith credit for coming up with the idea, just that he already utilizes it. I agree with Big L that Smitty does have a knack for finding novel ways of chocking away leads

Take a gander at the fool down in Tampa sitting in the head coaches office. He needs the rules explained to him during the games, because he keeps thinking he's back at Rutgers.