New Atlanta Stadium Feel The Energy

RHEC

Just remember you were always told by the ownership of the Falcons and the city of Atlanta government that the public obligation would only be 250 million....and we all know now it is really 450 million. You were lied to.

how much are you putting in

cry about it. youll pay the same in taxes as everybody else.

Here in Florida, we don't pay for new or renovated stadiums.

When you leave after paying to build or upgrade your own stadiums, and come here for vacation, you get to pay for OUR stadiums!

God bless hotel/resort taxes.

We also don't pay state income taxes here.

We do lead the nation in Jerry Springer appearances, though. Its a price I gladly pay.

When you leave after paying to build or upgrade your own stadiums, and come here for vacation, you get to pay for OUR stadiums!

We do lead the nation in Jerry Springer appearances, though. Its a price I gladly pay.

It's a hotel/motel tax in Atlanta too. It's like everyone keeps forgetting that on purpose. lol.

I think he was trying to tell that troll uup that the other funds are being paid for by the hotel/motel tax.