Odds On W F W Bet Paying Out

SaintRay

So the Old Man dropped 5 Large ($5) on one of his favorite teams (in this case the Falcons, not the Redskins or Rangers) while in Vegas. So what's the odds of his bet paying off?

I'm going with 1,200/1.

More like 2,000,000/1, Considering it was he that made the bet.

So the Old Man dropped 5 Large ($5) on one of his favorite teams (in this case the Falcons, not the Redskins or Rangers) while in Vegas. So what's the odds of his bet paying off?

I'm going with 1,200/1.

5 Benjamin's is not going to break WFW as we give more than that a month to church and various charities. WFW has been blessed financially through education, hard work, and the private industry.

As far as that bet goes...WFW still feels the Falcons have a shot at it. They already blessed WFW with the Rams bet where we got back more than half the 5 Benjamin's...and now you know the rest of the story!

xJimBrown_RaquelWelch_1.jpg,qitok=VTsqnVQA.pagespeed.ic._lIPQ78X7F.jpg

So what ya smuggling?

Nutin',,,WFW is an engineer (for a large telcom giant) that designs all types of communications for the military and federal government, and the wife is a financial officer for one of the big four professional firms. So you could say the WFW's pay this country a lot of taxes come April 15th! We feel we are blessed to do so and we help out where we can...Katrina and super storm sandy where some of our beneficiaries just to name a few. If you are blessed to give back always try and do so...In all things I have shown you that by working hard in this way we must help the weak and remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he himself said, "It is more blessed to give than to receive."

xJimBrown_RaquelWelch_1.jpg,qitok=VTsqnVQA.pagespeed.ic._lIPQ78X7F.jpg

Nutin',,,WFW is an engineer (for a large telcom giant) that designs all types of communications for the military and federal government, and the wife is a financial officer for one of the big four professional firms. So you could say the WFW's pay this country a lot of taxes come April 15th! We feel we are blessed to do so and we help out where we can...Katrina and super storm sandy where some of our beneficiaries just to name a few. If you are blessed to give back always try and do so...In all things I have shown you that by working hard in this way we must help the weak and remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he himself said, "It is more blessed to give than to receive."

%7Boption%7Dhttp://athlonsports.com/sites/default/files/styles/article_top_img/public/xJimBrown_RaquelWelch_1.jpg

I agree with the last part. I try to give at least 3 times a week to my wife

5 Benjamin's is not going to break WFW as we give more than that a month to church and various charities. WFW has been blessed financially through education, hard work, and the private industry.

As far as that bet goes...WFW still feels the Falcons have a shot at it. They already blessed WFW with the Rams bet where we got back more than half the 5 Benjamin's...and now you know the rest of the story!

5 bills ain't ish. Christ, I just lost $1300 playing Blackjack this morning at Hollywood.