If You Believe This Team Is As Bad As What We've Seen...

fansince78

Everyone is entitled to be a fan on their own terms and I don't take issue with other fans having a different opinion that I do. All I know is that this is pretty much the same team that had the NFCCG won last season and let up before the clock ticked away. If the team gets a lead, they play very different football than when they are behind in the 4th quarter. The Falcons have one strength right now and that is offense and the coach needs to use the best tool in the toolbox to get the job done. Our offense is capable of great comebacks and nearly have pulled out the games they have lost at the end. Why not play with that type of plan throughout the game instead of when we are behind in the final minutes? Our defense is a little better than average, but not capable of holding a lead unless that lead is big.

Matt should play no huddle through the whole game. Let Matt take control of his team like Peyton.

I agree. Let Ryan run the offense. Give him the playbook and let him run things. Basically, copy what Denver is doing now. Yes I know Manning is a future HORer, but the Falcons need to try something different.