Corey Peters Coming To My Job..would You Go See Him?

He will be at my job tomorrow to donate his time for united way, and maybe speak a little and I'm sure there will be questions that could be asked, maybe football related, maybe not..Situation is, I work from home and while I could go into the office at anytime, I'm still on the fence about going in..still kinda down from the loss Sunday night, and If it were any other A list type player like Matt, roddy, Julio, so on and so forth then yea no questions asked, I would go. Would you go see Corey in a situation like this??

He will be at my job tomorrow to donate his time for united way, and maybe speak a little and I'm sure there will be questions that could be asked, maybe football related, maybe not..Situation is, I work from home and while I could go into the office at anytime, I'm still on the fence about going in..still kinda down from the loss Sunday night, and If it were any other A list type player like Matt, roddy, Julio, so on and so forth then yea no questions asked, I would go. Would you go see Corey in a situation like this??

come on--he is a winner and impressive DT in the NFL---whats not to like

If you told Sam Baker was coming to talk that would be a different story

If you're a Falcons fan, why would you not go see him?

I guess it's the feeling of disappointment how the season had gone so far that's making me question if I really want to go or not.. and the icing on the cake is how we lost Sunday night..I will always be a die hard fan regardless but this loosing is hard to swallow..my questions may come out wrong, like what the F was y'all thinking not blitzing Brady on 3rd and forever???