Are You Guys Serious?

BrandonDell_

Show some fcking pride in your team in good times AND bad! You think the saints were slurping the falcons this time last year when we were 4-0 looking like world beaters and they were 0-4???? Get your $hit together and stop slurping our divisional rivals. They are laughing at you idiots on other message boards. The falcons haven't played their best but show some pride in your team!!!! Seahawks, chiefs , lions and browns are loser franchises with some of the most die hard fan bases in the league. They know how to stick by their team. We clearly need to learn a thing or two

Edited by BrandonDell_

Show some fcking pride in your team in good times AND bad! You think the saints were slurping the falcons this time last year when we were 4-0 looking like world beaters and they were 0-4???? Get your $hit together and stop slurping our divisional rivals. They are laughing at you idiots on other message boards. The falcons haven't played their best but show some pride in your team!!!! Seahawks, chiefs , lions and browns are loser franchises with some of the most die hard fan bases in the league. They know how to stick by their team. We clearly need to learn a thing or two

well said!!

tumblr_inline_mh26euxc6L1r04hqq.gif

I have lived here all my life and been a Falcons fan since I can remember. This is my team and I will pull for them no matter what.

I am extremely disappointed with the season so far, but, I won't stop pulling for them. Hopefully, we can turn it around and have a run at a wildcard spot, but, I realize that is going to be extremely difficult even if we play 4 quarters of football from here on out.

I haven't been on this message board long, but, it is frustrating to see the craziness. We are not guaranteed any wins, the team has to earn them. I don't stir up trouble here and I have no reason to go read any other team's message board and stir up trouble there. (in fact i could not care less about what fans of other teams say or think) That's why it's surprising to see fans from other teams here. That definitely adds to the craziness. This message board shows that there is an abundance of poor sportsmanship with fan bases around the league. Some here just to gloat, some here to bit@h about losing, bad officiating. Examples of poor sportsmanship can be seen by Ravens fans, Saints fans, and Falcons fans....just to name a few. I understand the passion around being a fan, but, I have no direct impact on any of the outcomes. All I can do is cheer and hope for the best outcomes.

Football is a form of entertainment and does not reflect directly on anyone as a person. Falcons', Saints', Jets', Patriots' (etc) fans aren't superior to any other teams fans. IMO, the way some of the fans that post on this board shows their lack of good sportsmanship. Just because your team wins a super bowl doesn't mean you accomplished anything because you aren't on the team. You are happy that the team you were pulling for won. At the end of the year, there is only 1 champion and it comes down to which team played best.

Teams will generally play better when fans are cheering them on, not beating them down. So, flame on about everything....I'll continue cheering for my team.