4-4 By Midseason

Rings

Our first four opponents are combined 12-4. The next four are combined 5-10. If we even go 3-1 in that stretch, with a bi week sprinkled in there to get healthy, we will be in much better shape.

The saints first four are 6-10, the next four are 11-5 right now. We may make some ground up by mid season on them, we will also have a couple of key players back from injuries for the hardest part of our schedule at the end.

You do know the Saints beat the falcons right?

Our first four opponents are combined 12-4. The next four are combined 5-10. If we even go 3-1 in that stretch, with a bi week sprinkled in there to get healthy, we will be in much better shape.

The saints first four are 6-10, the next four are 11-5 right now. We may make some ground up by mid season on them, we will also have a couple of key players back from injuries for the hardest part of our schedule at the end.

The records part.. Just admit the Saints are good.

Never said they weren't. You have beat us and a team that beat us. I'm simply saying the road gets harder for the saints and easier for ATL over the next four weeks and we will have Jackson back.

Last time i checked the Jets got a better record than you guys. You should not count that as a win. They held the pats to 13 points at foxboro. Jets are a better team than the Falcons by a mile

That must be why the Falcons are favored by 9 points.

Last time i checked the Jets got a better record than you guys. You should not count that as a win. They held the pats to 13 points at foxboro. Jets are a better team than the Falcons by a mile

I said 3-1 first off, secondly that's a divisional game who they see twice a year and we see every four.

We need to be 10-2 for the rest of the season & I don't see it happening.

i dont really see it either, but seattle hasnt been playing that well, they had some lucky breaks against 2 opponents: Panthers(that shocked me) and the texans, so i am not overly concerned with the seahawks or the 49ers.

the pack however does kinda have me somewhat nervous.

but it seems like the south expectations for teams is back to where it was.

no team wins the south two years in a row.

everytime someone wins the south its witih a record 13-3 and it has flip flopped back and forth between the falcons and the saints.

history also shows that each time the saints win the south they sweep the falcons.

each time the falcons win the south they split with the saints.

nothing is in our favor right now but hopefully the falcons will turn this around and become a viable contender. Wildcard spot isn't out of the picture unless we lose the next few games. then it is out of the picture.

You do know the Saints beat the falcons right?

Really? Geeezzz, I know you're used to helping people read down there in NOLA, but that isn't required in the ATL.

Before the season I always account for a split with the Saints, home and home. Even last year when your daddy was in jail. It's a tough rivalry and you can throw the record out the window on that one. We'll take care of business at home when y'all arrive.

We need to be 10-2 for the rest of the season & I don't see it happening.

Nah, the NFC sucks. 9-3 will get us in.

We just have to win our last 6 home games while splitting the road 3-3.

Team will be much better in 3 weeks after we improve to .500 while getting a healthy S-Jax and Roddy back.

I also wish we would sign Jared Gaither to play LT.

We have to be 4-0 when we play the Seahawks and hopefully pull of an upset. If that happens we will be right back in the division race. I don't see the Saints winning their next 2 games @Bears and @Patriots which then they will be 4-2 and we will be 3-3 at that time. We get them 1 more time at home in prime time on a Thursday. That will possibly be for the Division lead

I think we need to get to 5-3. We need to get these wins.

Carolina is obviously the big scare...but if we can just get a little bit of protection, we should be able to take advantage of a secondary that was turrible before injuries....