Just A Thought

Knight of God

But isn't that the problem though? Our guys can't run block worth a crap?

Run block? Wtf is a run block? We can barely Pass protect.

I don't know man...it looks like a few things...looks cupcake. It was like some were saying about those wins last year...they looked like we were one mishap from a lot of those being losses.

Guest facelessman07

I know.

I vote for getting a nice tandem of stocky, strong, 320lbs+ guards.

Our scouting department better be doing a good job of finding those. Time to take care of this problem for good.

I don't know man...it looks like a few things...looks cupcake. It was like some were saying about those wins last year...they looked like we were one mishap from a lot of those being losses.

BAM! I have been saying for awhile now we have been playing with fire, at times this team seemed like it was 100% reliant on ryan winning it for them in the 4th quarter. we have been flirting with disaster for years with not putting teams away, and it is finally catching up with us.

BAM! I have been saying for awhile now we have been playing with fire, at times this team seemed like it was 100% reliant on ryan winning it for them in the 4th quarter. we have been flirting with disaster for years with not putting teams away, and it is finally catching up with us.

Okay, now we hit on my point. Stay with me now. Ryan is good. I like him. He can't do it all. He is being overrated (thought of as superman) by this FO and even some fans. The guy is good, but he needs them to balance the playcalling. \

This is what I was saying yesterday. Its going to be all his fault, if the FO decides to make it all his fault.

EDIT: We need a different style in the FO. Less analytical, more old school brawler.

Okay, now we hit on my point. Stay with me now. Ryan is good. I like him. He can't do it all. He is being overrated (thought of as superman) by this FO and even some fans. The guy is good, but he needs them to balance the playcalling. \

This is what I was saying yesterday. Its going to be all his fault, if the FO decides to make it all his fault.

Hopefully when SJax comes back next week, we'll be able to see some balanced playcalling. If not, I dunno wtf to say.

Hopefully when SJax comes back next week, we'll be able to see some balanced playcalling. If not, I dunno wtf to say.

Just another thought...Jon Gruden and Matt Ryan would benefit from one another. Gruden will run up a score, and he's good with knowing how to maximize play from a QB. He's made it work with suck QB's.

I know I dismissed Vaughan before the season, but we need to jumpstart our offense. I wouldn't mind seeing him get snaps right now.

I think he'd do just that. Next year I want to see some changes. I was going to quit football, but somehow this whole thing sparked something in me that I lost some time back.