Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Padawan Knight

A New Look At The Falcons Filter

9 posts in this topic

Something Al and Chris talked about last night really got me thinking about the Falcons Filter. Now, I'm not so sure that I like having it anymore.

They were talking about Aqib Talib and all the problems he had in his past. Then, he got signed by the Patriots and everything seemed to disappear. The same can be said about MANY players that have gone through that organization. So, why is it that they can take the "bad seeds" and turn them into "good apples" and we just have to stay away from them entirely? What is it about the culture in New England that can do that to/for a player? Why can't we have that here? I'm starting to get a bit jealous.

Anyone have any thoughts?

Belichick is a drill sergeant. But for every Aqib Talib, he has a Chad Johnson or Albert Haynesworth.

what did they do off the field while being a patriot

Who did that TE Hernandez play for ?

Yeah, from all reports, he was a cancer the whole time he was there. The thing pushing Talib is his 1 year contract. He wants a big one.

Nah Falcon filter is fine only thing they need to tinker is stop drafting soft players mainly in the trenches.

Guys like Talib look good now but imo they are a ticking time bomb, I was surprised he wasn't banned after he nearly shot someone a few years back.