Questionable Decisions By This Staff...

1. Not resigning Harvey Dahl.

2. Not resigning Will Sivtek

3. Signing Ray Edwards

4. Resigning Sam Baker (wtf see # 1 and 2)

5. Passing on a number of so called Character players.

6. Not resigning Lofton.

7. Bring in "Dirt Cutter" from a miserable Jacksonville organization (Guy is clueless)

8. Cutting Clabo

I'm sure there's more....

Edited by The Post Master

1. Not resigning Harvey Dahl.

2. Not resigning Will Sivtek

3. Signing Ray Edwards

4. Resigning Sam Baker (wtf see # 1 and 2)

5. Passing on a number of so called Character players.

6. Not resigning Lofton.

7. Bring in "Dirt Cutter" from a miserable Jacksonville organization (Guy is clueless)

8. Cutting Clabo

I'm sure there's more....

Yea, I'll give you like half of those. Lofton was a solid LBer but he isn't anything special. He's just on a team that's winning now. If he was here nobody would be saying, "Man, we're so much better off having him here and HIS CONTRACT!"

As someone else said Clabo is not doing that great. I will say I always thought we should have re-signed Dahl over Blalock and Svitek would have been a nice option to have b/c I can't imagine he would have been that expensive.

It's easy to 2nd guess the Baker signing now but he was easily our best lineman last year. As often as he's hurt I can't say it's going to wind up being a good decision but everyone was seemingly on board this offseason.

As for character players, that's another one it's easy to 2nd guess. People love to talk them up when they're making plays but some sh*t hits the fan (Hernandez, etc.) then everyone talks about how you should have stayed away. Talib knows he is playing for a big contract on a 1 year deal and already got bounced out of TB b/c of his off-field issues. Him staying out of trouble for the time being is not an indication that we should have pursued a player like him.

But there was chemistry when they were playing in Atlanta, if we had kept them together who knows they may have been pretty darn good together.

True but I would rather not overpay for Oline see Baker.

They would have been on contracts that would have been larger than thier production.

We need to start new IMO. Everyone's position is up for grabs next year.

anybody that still pines after Harvey Dahl loses credibility with me. dude was the epitome of reputation preceding talent. since leaving Atlanta how many times has he been mentioned as being a bad a$$. his first year with the Rams then they found out Tarzan was Jane and you haven't heard anything else about him, except for when he cussed at a ref on live TV ... oooh