What The **** Is Wrong With Our Team?

Guest facelessman07

They have a better O-line, better QB, and much better coaching. It's pretty simple.

Yup. Very simple

Edited by facelessman07

Injuries

Losing our starting FB and RB and White being gimpy has completely thrown off our offense and further exposed our oline issues especially with Baker hurt all the time and Johnson on IR

Losing Kroy and Spoon and Asante has screwed up our defense

It's pretty obvious we have major injuries at key positions that we can't afford

Injuries

Losing our starting FB and RB and White being gimpy has completely thrown off our offense and further exposed our oline issues especially with Baker hurt all the time and Johnson on IR

Losing Kroy and Spoon and Asante has screwed up our defense

It's pretty obvious we have major injuries at key positions that we can't afford

Its called stepping up. That's what backups are supposed to do. Guessing they aren't being motivated to do such.

There is a reason they are backups. If it was that easy injuries would never be a big deal. Not to mention our backups are rookies. Now we have backups backing up the backups.

Is it beyond comprehension or possibility that a star could be made out of one of these backups? Its like all I hear out of you guys is excuse after excuse.

Is it beyond comprehension or possibility that a star could be made out of one of these backups? Its like all I hear out of you guys is excuse after excuse.

I guess as possible as us winning 5-6 in a row and getting on a roll. Which I believe is very possible. Just need a win next wk and get to the buy and get a few people healthy.

Its called stepping up. That's what backups are supposed to do. Guessing they aren't being motivated to do such.

It is what it is we got nailed by injuries at key positions that directly exposed our already known weaknesses coming into the season. A run game would have allowed the olline to gel and Kroy and Spoon being out has effected our coverage and pass rush. On the bright side our young players are learning a trial by fire. This year is over but it should build a foundation for the future. It doesn't take a genius to see how decimated by injuries we are.

I think this experience these guys are getting is very valuable. The volume of new guys playing at once is what's hurting I think, but they're getting better. We had a LB playing last night that just got signed in week 3. Some learning curve has to be expected. Early bye will help a lot.

There is a reason they are backups. If it was that easy injuries would never be a big deal. Not to mention our backups are rookies. Now we have backups backing up the backups.

Actually we have a few udfa's and a couple of players we just signed off the street starting. Gaither was our MLB when Dent and Worrilow got injured.

LOL, all the true-blue fans around here. Are we perfect, no, not even close. We have gone through decades of losing, and yet we so soon forget. We will win again. We may even make it back to the playoffs. We cannot be expected to be worldbeaters when 8 of our starting 22 are out. We are still a good team. This year was a Superbowl or bust year. And we ain't going to the Superbowl, so deal with it and support our team.

LOL, all the true-blue fans around here. Are we perfect, no, not even close. We have gone through decades of losing, and yet we so soon forget. We will win again. We may even make it back to the playoffs. We cannot be expected to be worldbeaters when 8 of our starting 22 are out. We are still a good team. This year was a Superbowl or bust year. And we ain't going to the Superbowl, so deal with it and support our team.

You're mistaking expressing discontent for this team for lack of support. A lot of people around here think anyone who isn't a homer simply doesn't watch the games until the team wins which isn't the case at all...