I Honestly Don't Know What To Feel...

RHEC

I feel really disappointed in our team, how quick our fanbase turned, makes me feel sick to my stomach. I'm still trying to hold out on making the playoffs but with this state's success of choking, it makes my stomach feel knots. I am so mad that this city is cursed. What did we do to deserve this?

If the Falcons have a bad season, Braves first round chokers yet again, UGA chokes, by years end, I may end up in AA. lol.

Edited by Skareffect

Our fanbase (the real fanbase, not the spoiled ones who hopped on last year) has NOT turned. The 10-15 ppl on this board and the few callers you hear on the radio are not an accurate sample. The vast majority of us are just numb right now

Now the rest of your post...I agree with wholeheartedly.

I know where you're coming from... For me, I'm so upset because not only are the Falcons losing but they're finding the most insane ways to lose games. It's one thing to lose a football game, it's another to lose it because you're underperforming as a team and a lot of it is on the head coach which a lot of people don't want to admit.

I feel really disappointed in our team, how quick our fanbase turned, makes me feel sick to my stomach. I'm still trying to hold out on making the playoffs but with this state's success of choking, it makes my stomach feel knots. I am so mad that this city is cursed. What did we do to deserve this?

If the Falcons have a bad season, Braves first round chokers yet again, UGA chokes, by years end, I man end up in AA. lol.

I don't get why your panties are in a wad at the fanbase. They thought this team was going to the Super Bowl and they're getting a team that beats itself and is heading nowhere but the Toilet Bowl. That's pretty dam disappointing, but I don't see how it's some kind of unnatural reaction. This city isn't cursed. It's simply been trained by the town's professional sports franchise owners to accept and be satisfied with mediocrity. After so many years and only one pro championship among the Hawks, Braves and Falcons, now to many fans in this town, just getting to the play-offs is equivalent to winning the Super Bowl. Team doesn't even have to win a play-off game. Shoot, just get there and let us worship you. LOL.

I know where you're coming from... For me, I'm so upset because not only are the Falcons losing but they're finding the most insane ways to lose games. It's one thing to lose a football game, it's another to lose it because you're underperforming as a team and a lot of it is on the head coach which a lot of people don't want to admit.

So much talent and get little in return.

I don't get why your panties are in a wad at the fanbase. They thought this team was going to the Super Bowl and they're getting a team that beats itself and is heading nowhere but the Toilet Bowl. That's pretty dam disappointing, but I don't see how it's some kind of unnatural reaction. This city isn't cursed. It's simply been trained by the town's professional sports franchise owners to accept and be satisfied with mediocrity. After so many years and only one pro championship among the Hawks, Braves and Falcons, now to many fans in this town, just getting to the play-offs is equivalent to winning the Super Bowl. Team doesn't even have to win a play-off game. Shoot, just get there and let us worship you. LOL.

Our fanbase is weak, worst teams than us have a better fanbase support.

Edited by Skareffect

All I know is it's hard work rooting for my GA teams. **** it's dang near unhealthy sometimes!

Ain't that the truth.

I honestly don't know how to feel about it either. Lots of mistakes. Players, coaches, fans. On one side, I find it rather frustrating we are so reactive to what other teams' defenses give us. Can't we make a defense have to react to US at this point? On the other side, I feel fairly confident we pull it together, and use this as an adversity-fueled ticket to deep post season success.

I know my cardiovascular and circulatory systems have had about all they can take. I don't know how many more times I can scream at the TV and slam my playcard down after seeing another opponent trash our o-line and QB while opposing passers get 16 seconds to throw with no pressure whatsoever.