Two Nights In A Row Primetime Night Nfl Game Sucks For Us ...

shanep

Jets are gonna make a crash landing, next Monday night!!! I see us winning big!!! Then, a bye, to get some guys healthy, and then we "sink" the Bucs. I only see 3 more possible losses, to end up 10-6....may even finish at 11-5. May not be enough to win the division again, with the way the Aints are playing, but definitely good enough to get us in the playoffs! So, don't give up hope, Falcons fans, the best is yet to come!!!

GO, YOU DIRTY BIRDS!!!!!!

Edited by FalconJim

*shrugs*

The Saints are a better team right now. They're laying the lumber to an overrated team that we had the chance to handle last week and we didn't. That's a part of the problem right now. It may suck but I'm not even upset b/c better teams deserve to be ahead of us in the standings.

I hope to high heaven NEXT Monday night will be a good night for us Falcon Fans, we REALLY deserve one.Man it hurt just then to hear the lead in for next week.....THE 1-3 Atlanta Falcons will host......1-3!!! i did not see this coming.

It sucks for me as i'll only get about 2 hours sleep again, which is horrible after a loss!!

If we go 1-4, it'll definitely make Mike Smith's coaching seat red-hot.

I don't care what his overall record is. He can't trump allowing his team to implode again. He's spoiling the brand that Blank is attempting to maintain.

failure is not an option....there's no effin way we lose to Geno Smith & Co. I foresee big nite for Osi Edited by mattyicefalcon