I Really Cant Stand

This board. Last year Baker plays like a late 1st rounder, everyone praises him like they knew he had it in him all along. Decoud after the San Diego game got so much love I swore we had a poor man's Ed Reed on the team. You guys drool at the thought of having SJ39 on our team and when we get him you expect AP statistics like this isn't a new system to him. He is a guy that needs touches to get him going, that hasnt really happened here in ATL since he 2010 team. A real fan base is realistic not saying I have the most balanced point of view because I was expecting our secondary to be a lock. But you guys have completely melted. Trade Matty Ice? trade RW? If that was to happen teams could cover Julio at 3 diff levels. I wish i could trade some of yall for Brown's fans.

The script has always been wrtten for Baker and Decoud so why do you expect anythig different? Because they did some impromptu things last year? Get real. Baker has always been injury prone and lacks discipline. See the OT loss to he Steelers in 10. Decoud has always been beaten deep see the Saints, and Giants from 11. Decoud gets ints off intermediate routes see every int from last year except the ones in the endzone were everything is bunched.

We will make the playoffs and hopefully we go in with a chip so big Albert Haynsworth can't eat it.

Edited by BleedBlack&Red

This board. Last year Baker plays like a late 1st rounder, everyone praises him like they knew he had it in him all along. Decoud after the San Diego game got so much love I swore we had a poor man's Ed Reed on the team. You guys drool at the thought of having SJ39 on our team and when we get him you expect AP statistics like this isn't a new system to him. He is a guy that needs touches to get him going, that hasnt really happened here in ATL since he 2010 team. A real fan base is realistic not saying I have the most balanced point of view because I was expecting our secondary to be a lock. But you guys have completely melted. Trade Matty Ice? trade RW? If that was to happen teams could cover Julio at 3 diff levels. I was i could trade some of yall for Brown's fans.

The script has always been wrtten for Baker and Decoud so why do you expect anythig different? Because they did some impromptu things last year? Get real. Baker has always been injury prone and lacks discipline. See the OT loss to he Steelers in 10. Decoud has always been beaten deep see the Saints, and Giants from 11. Decoud gets ints off intermediate routes see every int from last year except the ones in the endzone were everything is bunched.

We will make the playoffs and hopefully we go in with a chip so big Albert Haynsworth can't eat it.

What about the one in the endzone last year off Brees?

And what is deep to you?

The one against Manning 20 yards down field is deep?

How much do teams take us on in 60+ yard throws anymore?

Also I would take DeCoud covering deep 10 times out of 10 over Moore.