Don't Sign "character" Guys...you Got A Bunch Of Whimps

One of the problems I have with this team is their tendency to not sign so called character players.

Don't get me wrong some of these guy really shouldn't be signed or even be in the NFL. but I think this organization has gone too far and overlooked several players that could have contributed to this team. Now we are stuck with a bunch of whimps on defense. Not one player on our defense is nasty or scares opposing teams. We used to have a nasty offense line but Smith and company dismantled them over the years.

Falcons are soft.... That's why NO ONE fears this offense or defense. Mark my words WE WILL NEVER GO ANYWHERE WITH SMITH, TD AND THE REST OF THE COACHES IN CHARGE. NEVER! What they have tried to build has failed.

It's time for change people!

Kiko Alonso was my favorite LB this past draft. He wasn't going to get drafted here because he got arrested for waking up in the wrong house drunk and beating the owner up because he thought they were robbing his friend. That's the kind of guy I want. Most people see an irresponsible guy. I see a guy who made a mistake but was coherent enough to protect his friend's home. Now he's balling in Buffalo. His talent was obvious.

One of my favorite DTs in this coming draft is Rashede Hageman. He got arrested a for a bar fight. That's basically what you're doing in the trenches. He's learned his lesson and is mentoring kids. He will not be a Falcon. We will regret it.

I have a great idea... let's trade Ryan and bomb our team back to the stone age... Who is this Samuels everyone is talking about? I don't believe we have a player by that name on the team. Please people, if we're going to talk like dipsh!ts, let's at least take the time to get player's names right...

I have a great idea... let's trade Ryan and bomb our team back to the stone age... Who is this Samuels everyone is talking about? I don't believe we have a player by that name on the team.

So many teams see success with young QBs. We aren't in the 90s any more. Ryan is replaceable if it weren't for his bloated contract.

So many teams see success with young QBs. We aren't in the 90s any more. Ryan is replaceable if it weren't for his bloated contract.

There's a difference between early success and sustainability... Ryan has been doing it for years, he's still young, we would be stupid to start over. He's playing behind a whitewashed fence this year, yet still playing well. He's never had a great oline, yet still succeeds. Obviously he's not had the playoff success, but you build him an oline that he can stand in the pocket and pick defenses apart, it's a whole new ball game.

I have a great idea... let's trade Ryan and bomb our team back to the stone age... Who is this Samuels everyone is talking about? I don't believe we have a player by that name on the team. Please people, if we're going to talk like dipsh!ts, let's at least take the time to get player's names right...

Mista Asante! true dat broken arrow

There's a difference between early success and sustainability... Ryan has been doing it for years, he's still young, we would be stupid to start over. He's playing behind a whitewashed fence this year, yet still playing well. He's never had a great oline, yet still succeeds. Obviously he's not had the playoff success, but you build him an oline that he can stand in the pocket and pick defenses apart, it's a whole new ball game.

It's not even just the o-line. It's the culture. Guys like Baker, Ryan, DeCoud - who settle for good not great need to go.

It's not even just the o-line. It's the culture. Guys like Baker, Ryan, DeCoud - who settle for good not great need to go.

I guess we'll have to agree to disagree on Ryan, because if you don't think this losing burns his @ss, then you're looking at the wrong guy. Ryan has never blamed anyone for anything, he puts it all on himself. He gets the sh!t beat out of him week in and week out and keeps on going. A guy who settles for "good" is a guy like Jay Cutler who sits out of the NFCCG because he has a sore knee. The only way Ryan misses a game like that is if he is dead, and even at that point I think he suits up...

Now a guy like Decoud who wouldn't tackle Betty White in the open field...