Freeman In Stage 1 Of Nfl Drug Program

Big A

Tampa Bay Buccaneers quarterback Josh Freeman is a stage one participant in the NFL's drug program but he is not one strike away from a suspension despite being subject to random testing, according to league and player sources with knowledge of his status.

Freeman has obtained a temporary use exemption for a prescription drug that normally would be on the banned list, the sources said.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/9750827/sources-josh-freeman-tampa-bay-buccaneers-nfl-drug-program-not-danger-suspension?src=mobile

There was some report that he was doing coke. It's a shame on Freeman that he goes out and jeopardize the Bucs organization by doing this. This is a win now team and he chokes himself burning his opportunities down. He has god-given abilities and wastes it away. He'll be lucky to step in an NFL field again.

:lol: Freeman's medical information was leaked. My bet would be on Schiano.

After his guy Glennon sucked it up during his first game, and little pockets of protesters wanting Freeman back started popping up, chances are Schiano leaked it.... without really telling the full story.

There's really nothing to see here, not with this story. It's simply Schiano's minions leaking confidential information to try and take the focus off of what a rotten coach he is. Nice try, but it's NOT gonna work! He'll be gone by week 9 at the latest.

You all go ahead and bash the **** outta Freeman for dealing with something literally millions of people do every day.

laugh.png Freeman's medical information was leaked. My bet would be on Schiano.

After his guy Glennon sucked it up during his first game, and little pockets of protesters wanting Freeman back started popping up, chances are Schiano leaked it.... without really telling the full story.

THIS is exactly what has happened. I never thought I'd say this, but the Glazers actually found a worse coach than Raheem Morris!rolleyes.gif

There's really nothing to see here, not with this story. It's simply Schiano's minions leaking confidential information to try and take the focus off of what a rotten coach he is. Nice try, but it's NOT gonna work! He'll be gone by week 9 at the latest.

You all go ahead and bash the **** outta Freeman for dealing with something literally millions of people do every day.

Right. I find this sh*t absolutely disgusting. The whole bucs regime should be ashamed of their handling of this whole thing.

Right. I find this sh*t absolutely disgusting. The whole bucs regime should be ashamed of their handling of this whole thing.

It really is putrid! This isn't just Schiano! The fact that ownership would allow some Napoleonic head coach run this team thru a circus like this is prepostrous! Think Robert Kraft would allow this to happen? If they're not going to sell the team (which I'm sure they're not) they need to clean house, from the head of ticket operations all the way through to Mark Dominick! I know Dominick's got his fingers in this too!

Theres no need to bash him for this.

Thats a horrible publicity stunt by ESPN.

He seriously needs to leave that team.

The local media wouldn't touch it. It took a lowlife like Mortensen to make public the innuendo Schioano and his minions are putting out there to try and take the focus off of him and his incredibly pathetic performance as a gameday coach. In the last 10 games, we were leading with 2 minutes left in 6 of them. We lost every one! Sorry, but that's coaching and none were more glaring

then this past Sunday's loss. Why do you think he leaked it? The oldest trick in the "Rich Kotite bag of tricks" to hold on to a job you're clearly not qualified for!

Something I was just thinking about while ago... with this whole Freeman thing continuing to spiral more and more out of control, have any of his teammates actually come out to stand up for him? I don't really keep up with the Bucs so I don't know. Schiano is obviously an idiot, but if none of his teammates have come to get his back through this whole thing then that might be a bit telling about Freeman as well.

But like I said, I don't know, so I'm not trying to say anything over here.

The local media wouldn't touch it. It took a lowlife like Mortensen to make public the innuendo Schioano and his minions are putting out there to try and take the focus off of him and his incredibly pathetic performance as a gameday coach. In the last 10 games, we were leading with 2 minutes left in 6 of them. We lost every one! Sorry, but that's coaching and none were more glaring

then this past Sunday's loss. Why do you think he leaked it? The oldest trick in the "Rich Kotite bag of tricks" to hold on to a job you're clearly not qualified for!

its just ritalin!!

do these people not realize that ritalin is used to help people calm down and concentrate better?

adhd affects i would say about 95% of the planet and at some point if it gets too severe you must take something for it.

I was on ritalin for over a decade. And I still have issues with too much hyperactivity and not being able to concentrate.

i feel bad for your team jb. there is something seriously messed up down there and people want to blame it all on freeman... i guess everyone needs a scape goat.

Something I was just thinking about while ago... with this whole Freeman thing continuing to spiral more and more out of control, have any of his teammates actually come out to stand up for him? I don't really keep up with the Bucs so I don't know. Schiano is obviously an idiot, but if none of his teammates have come to get his back through this whole thing then that might be a bit telling about Freeman as well.

But like I said, I don't know, so I'm not trying to say anything over here.

No, they haven't, and it's quite apparent that they've lost confidence in him by not electing him Captain this season. BUT, at the same time, Schiano has done nothing but to try and fuel the fire beneath Freeman. Is Freeman blameless in this dysfunctional stew of bullcrap? Hardly! Freeman just doesn't have the mental makeup to be an NFL quarterback. I have a feeling he's dealing with some severe depression issues that go far beyond the ADHD issue. Schiano has just used it to try and hide his numerous inadequicies. What a freaking dirtbag!

You should have seen him Sunday....this is the GOD's Honest Truth! He was running down the sideline trying to have the referee explain to him what the NFL rules are! I felt like I was watching a Pee Wee football game. When the ref explained it wasn't his job to explain rules during a game to one of the coaches, Schiano grudgingly made his way back to the bench. Yeah.....THAT was ALL Freeman's fault!rolleyes.gif

THIS is exactly what has happened. I never thought I'd say this, but the Glazers actually found a worse coach than Raheem Morris!rolleyes.gif

Yep.. Raheem may have sucked, but at least he seemed like a straight shooter.. opposed to thinking and knowing he was upto some shady sh1t, like we all think about Schiano.

ADHD.... would be brutal for a qb if he skipped his meds. Which I'm thinking Free may have done a few times. He has had that distant look on his face during games, like his mind is just a billion miles away.

How f**ked would it be if one of the higher ups with the Bucs, didn't know what ADHD was and what the medicine did to counter it, and told Free that they didn't want him taking any meds on game day out of fear it would slow him down or hinder him?

Yep.. Raheem may have sucked, but at least he seemed like a straight shooter.. opposed to thinking and knowing he was upto some shady sh1t, like we all think about Schiano.

ADHD.... would be brutal for a qb if he skipped his meds. Which I'm thinking Free may have done a few times. He has had that distant look on his face during games, like his mind is just a billion miles away.

How f**ked would it be if one of the higher ups with the Bucs, didn't know what ADHD was and what the medicine did to counter it, and told Free that they didn't want him taking any meds on game day out of fear it would slow him down or hinder him?

That's part of what's so F'd up about the NFL's drug policy! I've known plenty of people that have taken Adderall as their ADD medication, and it works!

WFW agrees with jb here. Although he is not much of a QB and probably never will be, WFW does not like the way the buccies irg is trying to take down the man himself. Just because they made a mistake in their decision making process is no reason to teat down the man to the general public. This is really low on their part in WFWHO!

xJimBrown_RaquelWelch_1.jpg,qitok=VTsqnVQA.pagespeed.ic._lIPQ78X7F.jpg

That's part of what's so F'd up about the NFL's drug policy! I've known plenty of people that have taken Adderall as their ADD medication, and it works!

Yep, Adderall seems stronger than most ADD medications.

I'm going to sh1t a brick if Freeman goes to a team that is actually prepared to help him focus, and allow him to take whatever meds he needs to take to remain focused..........and he actually starts tearing sh1t apart again, like he did in '10.

Yep, Adderall seems stronger than most ADD medications.

I'm going to sh1t a brick if Freeman goes to a team that is actually prepared to help him focus, and allow him to take whatever meds he needs to take to remain focused..........and he actually starts tearing sh1t apart again, like he did in '10.

I'm not too sure he's mentally capable of doing what he did in 2010, remember, those 10 wins, except one were all against sub-par teams.

I do hope wherever he ends up, he does well. I can't say the same for the dirtbag tyrant, coaching the team at the moment though!

I'm not too sure he's mentally capable of doing what he did in 2010, remember, those 10 wins, except one were all against sub-par teams.

I do hope wherever he ends up, he does well. I can't say the same for the dirtbag tyrant, coaching the team at the moment though!

how would you feel if he went to a new team and completely excelled?

Ryan captures like 90% of his wins against sub par teams and is heralded as a top 5 qb.. Falcon fans, unclench thy buttholes, I didn't mean that as an insult to Ryan.. just that good qbs and good teams beat the subpar teams.