The One Thing I Would Ask Matt Ryan To Do

Faithful Falcon

Tuck the ball and run some times. I think this is his only weakness now. When you have tight coverage, as we did lastnight. You can to run,and see what you can get. On that 4th down play where he overthrew Roddy, he should have tucked it instead. Rowdy Roddy had Talib blocked. It will also allow some freedom for our receivers. Right now, no defense expects him to run.

Tuck the ball and run some times. I think this is his only weakness now. When you have tight coverage, as we did lastnight. You can to run,and see what you can get. On that 4th down play where he overthrew Roddy, he should have tucked it instead. Rowdy Roddy had Talib blocked. It will also allow some freedom for our receivers. Right now, no defense expects him to run.

call me crazy...

matt is not exactly a speedy guy.... i doubt he would have even made it.

Yeah, he hasn't done that at all now, which leads me to believe he's a bit injured - but that's speculation and nothing more - just suspicion from observing him.

I would like to see him run it for the 1st when he's close enough.

he did, and then vaccarro(however you spell it)

decided to get paid for a hit... (jp)

call me crazy...

matt is not exactly a speedy guy.... i doubt he would have even made it.

Actually, he's surprisingly able to make those first downs when he goes for it. I'm usually surprised and I've seen him do it plenty of times. What is it Mayock says - sneaky athletic?

Never be a speedster like RG3 - but he's definitely extended some plays. This year - almost nothing.

I think Matt is playing great considering everything, but I have seen several instances where he had chances to run and didnt - sometimes at least a pretend threat of running is better than none - Anyone remember the flip he did going for the end zone as a rookie?? Dont necessarily want to se it again, but sometimes you gotta say " WTF"

Neither is Peyton Manning, Tom Brady, or Sam Bradford. The only thing he should keep in mind is, the QB is being protected by the refs. I'm with Tandy, he's probably a little hurt, but I wouldn't mind taking a hit for a win.

when he starts to run he isn't that protected unless he slides, and even then he can be injured... IE Vaccarro hit.

or how bout when locker was hit late and no penalty was thrown and he went out of the game.

Just Google Matt Ryan's college highlights. He used to scramble and throw on the run every which way when he was in college. He also had a heck of a lot of INTs. He looked more like a Brett Favre back then.

You know that a couple of years of Smitty/Mularkey brainwashing has turned him into a "play it safe", low risk player.

Just Google Matt Ryan's college highlights. He used to scramble and throw on the run every which way when he was in college. He also had a heck of a lot of INTs. He looked more like a Brett Favre back then.

You know that a couple of years of Smitty/Mularkey brainwashing has turned him into a "play it safe", low risk player.

you may be right - playing the numbers will make you a consistant winner, but sometimes you gotta say F it.

when he starts to run he isn't that protected unless he slides, and even then he can be injured... IE Vaccarro hit.

or how bout when locker was hit late and no penalty was thrown and he went out of the game.

Another Titans QB. Remember when the Steelers held Young upside down and slammed him head first into the ground with no call?