I Liked Us Better When We Were A Run First Team.

red2play

You let go of all good OL like Harvey Dahl but you keep Sam Baker? When we could have had Jake Long for just a little more. We have been concentrating on getting a premier Qb but Matt Ryan is certainly no Peyton Manning or Tom Brady. That much is obvious and now we are paying him 20 mil and have no run game. Kinda sucks. I wouldn't mind trading/cutting Tony G, Roddy White or Matt Ryan if we could pick up good draft picks and good FA. Can we get a good OL? Running game anyone?

I can agree to some extent. When we were a run first team we played tough physical football. We didn't have nearly as many redzone flops.

We pretty much became what many ppl asked for. They wanted more screens, we throw more screens. They wanted Ryan to be featured more. We feature Ryan more. The truth seems to be that we need to be more balanced on offense.

I like that we can throw the ball around... but we need to be a more balanced team. We go in the shotgun everytime we get into the red zone and we throw weird passes and can't punch it in. We don't have to run first, but we have to run. Matt Ryan is most likely going to throw for 5000 yards and over 30 tds with a sh!t oline... he can handle it. This thread would not exist if MR didn't have TD passes dropped in 2 of 4 games, and our defense didn't sh!t the bed on the last drive vs. Miami...

Everyone always piles on the Oline.Maybe the Oline is being asked to pass block to much. I'm sure that the Oline would prefer to attack Dlinemen more by run blocking. The best offense in the League(Denver) has a much better balance on offense. I'm not sure ANY Oline could pass block as much as we ask our Oline to pass block.

I can agree to some extent. When we were a run first team we played tough physical football. We didn't have nearly as many redzone flops.

We pretty much became what many ppl asked for. They wanted more screens, we throw more screens. They wanted Ryan to be featured more. We feature Ryan more. The truth seems to be that we need to be more balanced on offense.

That's bull$hit. We had the 29th ranked rushing offense last year and ryan had a CAREER year and lead us to the nfccg. We clearly didn't need to be balanced, we were just fine last year. What we need is a half decent oline. Our line last year wasant great but they got the job done. We dont need balance we just need a nfl caliber oline

That's bull$hit. We had the 29th ranked rushing offense last year and ryan had a CAREER year and lead us to the nfccg. We clearly didn't need to be balanced, we were just fine last year. What we need is a half decent oline. Our line last year wasant great but they got the job done. We dont need balance we just need a nfl caliber oline

The line isn't changing. Maybe We need to change our approach.

Lol.

Gullible.

What other running back had 10 touchdowns last year...

You believe whatever line, definition, metric somebody gives you.

It's right before your eyes and you can't see it.

Edited by Breakfast of Champions