We Are All Falcons - Til The Day We Die

truefalcon

We are one - weather we struggle or win. I'm so disoriented to this point. Expected so much more, like I'm sure most of you have.

Where do we go from here?

Don't we feel it in our own lives when things go bad - though at the moment we thought we had the World On A String.

Bottom line: For bad, worse, victory, and agony - this is our team.

I live in NYC & have been a fan since the early 70's, I'm not jumping ship! I just wish there was a little more NYC mentality for you guys that live in the area & are season tix holders, the Jet & Giant fan base would never put up with this "Happy to win & make the playoffs" We want it all & now! & Yes, I watch every game on the NFL Net & Sunday Ticket, was at the Miami game & will be in Lambau in December....

Except Julio. He don't care. He just wants that $$$$. He don't care if we win or lose.

That is the craziest statement I have seen on this board. I don't talk a lot here, but the one thing I did take from last night was that Julio was hurt and could have easily packed it in last night, but begged his way back into the game to make that spectacular 40 yd grab and put us in position to go for an overtime win. Julio wanted it BAD!

That is the craziest statement I have seen on this board. I don't talk a lot here, but the one thing I did take from last night was that Julio was hurt and could have easily packed it in last night, but begged his way back into the game to make that spectacular 40 yd grab and put us in position to go for an overtime win. Julio wanted it BAD!

#######! He wasn't begging to get back in the game, he was whining to the coaches cause he wasnt gettin the ball. he's a self centered arrogrant ***** who only cares about himself.

We are one - weather we struggle or win. I'm so disoriented to this point. Expected so much more, like I'm sure most of you have.

Where do we go from here?

Don't we feel it in our own lives when things go bad - though at the moment we thought we had the World On A String.

Bottom line: For bad, worse, victory, and agony - this is our team.

I'm right there with you bro. Falcons fan for life!!

My brother and I have been Falcons fans since 1972. He recently got a Falcon tattoo on his calf.

I told him good idea and better than his wife's name because whatever happens he will be Falcon fan until the end.

Matt Ryan is getting mad and that's just what we need for the rest of the season. Watch out!

The last Falcon game I turned off (or walked out on) was this one:

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/197511090min.htm

I was 11. I vividly remember it, though. Kim McQuilken had a stellar day - 5 of 26 for 43 yards and 5 interceptions. Nothing makes me laugh harder than hearing some of the bandwagoners crying, as they have no clue what "Falcons sucking" really means...