The Reason To Dump Matt Ryan

Bring It

No, no - Dtan is freakin' funny. I actually laugh my behind off at that guy. He's got the greatest lines. I love to read his threads and posts.

As for Swift, he will change when the Falcons get through the playoffs. He's just tired of being disappointed and he's frankly given up believing this regime will get us there. He's lost faith - but he still wants them to win.

Not sure about Ethos - maybe a Saints fan or maybe just another disgruntled old time Falcons fan or maybe still clinging to a past Falcons player. If he bothers you enough, put him on ignore. If he gives you a chuckle, just embrace it. I like these guys - it never hurts to hear another opinion.

Frankly, when we are in the heat of the game and things are going bad - I won't come on here - because I'm blaming everybody on the field - on the sidelines and certainly everybody in zebra stripes. Shoot, I was so upset last night I was saying we should be kind and let Tony go home. Said he would have been better off re-signing with the Chiefs.

Now, that is done in the heat of the moment - emotional pure gut response. Doesn't mean I want him to go - and it doesn't mean that I don't still believe - I'm just angry at the time and blowing off steam. These guys are frustrated too - and a lot of what they voice I may not agree with - but heck - I might have said it during the emotional swing of a game myself.

You just described ME in your post.

The only reason................to assure that we will pick first in each year's draft. We get rid of Ryan, we stop winning...............anything..............period !! We finish 2-14 and get some hot shot draft potential. That's about it. Folks, Matt Ryan is the LEAST of our problems. The VERY least.

You can't afford to dump him now, lol should of done it before you signed him for 100 Mill.

The only knock I have against Ryan is that he doesn't tell Smith and Koetter to shut up and take a seat

Yeah, if it were only that easy. I too feel Ryan could run the offense on his own. Maybe after all these bitter losses they're having some "heart to heart" serious meetings at Flowery Branch discussing just that. One can hope.

Ryan is not tradeable now due to his contract

Falcons had there shot in 2012 off season

Ryan coming off playoff loss in embarrassing fashion . Peyton Manning arguably one of greatest QBs ever TRADE RYAN - to team for 1st and 2nd round pickSign Peyton Manning and used Ryan draft picks for trenches

Peyton with Julio, Roddy , Tony G and invested Oline in a dome gives us shot to win championship from 2012 to 2015

And if Manning wasn't the same after all his neck surgeries, and nobody knew whether or not he would be, you'd be blasting ATL for trading away our young, franchise QB for an old and injured playoff choker like Peyton. You would've been whining til the cows come home about the INT he threw to end their playoff hopes. HeII, you whine about everything. You probably whine about the free drinks they give you at A.C. while your playing the penny slots from your salon windfall lmaooo /

I laughed at penny slot . What am I 60 year old woman who smokes menthols lol

Peyton Manning is going to lead Denver to a ring . Just like he would have lead us

With our O-line Manning would now be at the Shepherd Spinal Center learning how to walk all over again.

I laughed at penny slot . What am I 60 year old woman who smokes menthols lol

Peyton Manning is going to lead Denver to a ring . Just like he would have lead us

He might, unless he chokes again like that game losing INT last year. You wanted to get rid of one "playoff choker" in your mind, for another older, injured one with a worse playoff history than Ryan. Manning would be crushed behind this OL anyway.