The Reason To Dump Matt Ryan

Bring It

The only reason................to assure that we will pick first in each year's draft. We get rid of Ryan, we stop winning...............anything..............period !! We finish 2-14 and get some hot shot draft potential. That's about it. Folks, Matt Ryan is the LEAST of our problems. The VERY least.

Already 1-4 in the playoffs, not much too lose.

You continue to be the worst troll on these boards. A mere sheep looking for attention and a reaction. Nobody takes you seriously, at all, you know that, right?

And you're dumb too. See, that's the correct usage of the word "too". At least you didn't write "loose" this time lmaooooo

You continue to be the worst troll on these boards. A mere sheep looking for attention and a reaction. Nobody takes you seriously, at all, you know that, right?

And you're dumb too. See, that's the correct usage of the word "too". At least you didn't write "loose" this time lmaooooo

I've been telling him this for awhile now. You'd think he'd step up his game at some point.

Each troll has their own little personality. This guy just seems like a mix of Swift and Dtan, no originality. He should take notes from Mr. Right.

Mr. Right is definitely my favorite. He's still annoying as piss, but he'll occasionally crack me up with a few solid one-liners.

He struggled to find good material last year, when things were going so well. But if things continue as they have so far this season, we should start seeing some of his good stuff again.

Omg I got it. I have it all figured out. Trade Matt Ryan to the Browns for Joe Thomas and Joe Haden... Maybe their first round pick.... We then suck for Bridgewater and we have a stud LT and a Stud CB to match with Tru... It's genious

/purple....

Hopefully no one takes that,serious lol

No reason not to take it seriously. Browns or Jags would be the most obvious trade partners as their QB searches continue. Brian Hoyer looked good for his first start so I doubt the Browns are willing to deal right now. As far as the Jags are concerned i'm pretty sure we could get some good assets off of them. Bare minimum a 1st and 2nd rounder. However, I do fear that as the season progesses Ryan's trade value will diminish and not many teams will be wanting to take on that mega deal of his so it would be best to make a move while the season is still young.

No reason not to take it seriously. Browns or Jags would be the most obvious trade partners as their QB searches continue. Brian Hoyer looked good for his first start so I doubt the Browns are willing to deal right now. As far as the Jags are concerned i'm pretty sure we could get some good assets off of them. Bare minimum a 1st and 2nd rounder. However, I do fear that as the season progesses Ryan's trade value will diminish and not many teams will be wanting to take on that mega deal of his so it would be best to make a move while the season is still young.

Wow, you actually get through this without laughing? If you are really dumb enough to think the Browns would not deal for Ryan if they had a chance because they think Brian Hoyer is their "future", than I really don't know who is stupider... the Browns, you, or this cement block...better-block.jpg

I've been telling him this for awhile now. You'd think he'd step up his game at some point.

Each troll has their own little personality. This guy just seems like a mix of Swift and Dtan, no originality. He should take notes from Mr. Right.

No, no - Dtan is freakin' funny. I actually laugh my behind off at that guy. He's got the greatest lines. I love to read his threads and posts.

As for Swift, he will change when the Falcons get through the playoffs. He's just tired of being disappointed and he's frankly given up believing this regime will get us there. He's lost faith - but he still wants them to win.

Not sure about Ethos - maybe a Saints fan or maybe just another disgruntled old time Falcons fan or maybe still clinging to a past Falcons player. If he bothers you enough, put him on ignore. If he gives you a chuckle, just embrace it. I like these guys - it never hurts to hear another opinion.

Frankly, when we are in the heat of the game and things are going bad - I won't come on here - because I'm blaming everybody on the field - on the sidelines and certainly everybody in zebra stripes. Shoot, I was so upset last night I was saying we should be kind and let Tony go home. Said he would have been better off re-signing with the Chiefs.

Now, that is done in the heat of the moment - emotional pure gut response. Doesn't mean I want him to go - and it doesn't mean that I don't still believe - I'm just angry at the time and blowing off steam. These guys are frustrated too - and a lot of what they voice I may not agree with - but heck - I might have said it during the emotional swing of a game myself.

Omg I got it. I have it all figured out. Trade Matt Ryan to the Browns for Joe Thomas and Joe Haden... Maybe their first round pick.... We then suck for Bridgewater and we have a stud LT and a Stud CB to match with Tru... It's genious

/purple....

Hopefully no one takes that,serious lol

No, go and get The Great White Vick (Johnny Football). He will see out the Dome, and the New Stadium.

Matt Ryan is balling out... there aren't many QB's in the league who can succeed behind a line that make them look like they have the gravitational pull of a black hole the instant the ball is snapped.

Yup. If Ryan had no class, he would say this exact thing to the media. However, he has more class than the rest of the franchise combined.