Who Left The Game Early?

TorontoFalcons

I couldn't help but notice how quickly fans were running out of the stadium to beat the traffic when the falcons were down 30-13. Funny how it turns out the Falcons, were only one completed pass away from tieing the game up and going to overtime. To the people that left- you are showing how bad fans are in this city, spoiled after last year's season, you people are pathetic. Watch your team till the end of the whistle like you should!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe the Falcons should have came out playing with some urgency instead of getting behind 30-13 in the first place The fans were the smart ones.

Smart? Since when does that have anything to do with being a fan? The people that left are spectators. The fans stayed.

How I sooooo wish that comeback would've succeeded so there'd be about 40,000 spectators feeling like an idiot this morning.

I couldn't help but notice how quickly fans were running out of the stadium to beat the traffic when the falcons were down 30-13. Funny how it turns out the Falcons, were only one completed pass away from tieing the game up and going to overtime. To the people that left- you are showing how bad fans are in this city, spoiled after last year's season, you people are pathetic. Watch your team till the end of the whistle like you should!

People are pathetic for not staying to watch their team lose? Grow up man. Its not like the fans are getting paid to watch. Its the Falcons job to put out a solid product and they haven't done that this year at all. If some one votes with their feet it is their prerogative.

Smart? Since when does that have anything to do with being a fan? The people that left are spectators. The fans stayed.

How I sooooo wish that comeback would've succeeded so there'd be about 40,000 spectators feeling like an idiot this morning.

Why would they have felt like idiots? So the Falcons had to come back.... wow that's great. So I go back to my previous statement that maybe the Falcons should have came out playing with some urgency and shown the Fans that they are scraping it together. Them coming back to win wouldn't have ( at least me) show me they are the right track.

People are pathetic for not staying to watch their team lose? Grow up man. Its not like the fans are getting paid to watch. Its the Falcons job to put out a solid product and they haven't done that this year at all. If some one votes with their feet it is their prerogative.

If they would have played like Swansons instead of Falcons they probably would have won

i'm a cheapskate. after paying $$$$ for 10 games, two of which are sorry-azz preseason exhibitions, i'm staying for the entire game, no matter what!

Last night, a 1/3 of the crowd left as soon as it was 27-13. Then, when Ryan threw the pick, all but about 1/4 of the attending Falcons fans left. Me and my two friends stuck around and ended up enjoying the heck out of the last 4 mins. It stunk to lose, but the near-comeback was a nice consolation prize for the loyal fans who were still there.

i (kinda) get why some people might leave a night game early. Heck, 20+ points were scored after 1130pm! What i don't get are the Falcons fans that show up midway through the 2nd quarter...wth? the game didn't start until 830. No way the folks i saw walking in at 915 were coming from a job.

What is pathetic, is the stupidity behind anyone actually caring how good or 'bad fans' are, especially after the Falcons lose. What idiotic sport is that, in which NFL fans are supposed to care about when the spectators leave? What prize awaits the 'best fans'? It certainly isn't part of NFL.

If those people that decided to leave missed a near comeback, that's their problem.

I'll tell you what pathetic is. It's whining about such a non issue after the Falcons team falls to 1-3 for the year as if it that other nonsense even remotely mattered as much as football.

Not to worry though, the way this season is unfolding there will be more opportunities for idiots to whine about about the fans, while largely missing the problems on the football field.

Who didn't?

I was there until the very end, a good amount left when they went up by two touchdowns...a ton more left when Ryan threw the int. I drove down from Ohio, I was staying until the end no matter what. Glad I did, ended up being pretty exciting there at the end. Still don't get why we never run in the end zone though.

I was there until the very end, a good amount left when they went up by two touchdowns...a ton more left when Ryan threw the int. I drove down from Ohio, I was staying until the end no matter what. Glad I did, ended up being pretty exciting there at the end. Still don't get why we never run in the end zone though.

There have been games when I've stayed until the end and we've lost and games that I've left early. Why should anyone else care? It's my money. If I decide to leave early it's my money I'm wasting. Why do anyone else care if I miss the game? Some people are such control freaks that they even want to control how I enjoy my own money.