5 Replacements For Hc If The Season Goes Down This Path

J-Wall

If we miss the playoffs Smith is gone.

1.Mike Tomlin(if fired obviously)

2. Urban Meyer

3. Mike Nolan

4. Mike Fangeo(SF D coordinator I think that's his name)

5. John Gruden

Mike Smith has done a great job here but last season an up to this point our weaknesses are still here and not Going away. If we end up out of the playoffs changed should come. I hope we can get this right this year.

Edited by J-Wall

If we miss the playoffs Smith is gone.

1.Mike Tomlin(if fired obviously)

2. Urban Meyer

3. Mike Nolan

4. Mike Fangeo(SF D coordinator I think that's his name)

5. John Gruden

Mike Smith has done a great job here but last season an up to this point our weaknesses are still here and not Going away. If we end up out of the playoffs changed should come. I hope we can get this right this year.

1. I doubt he's going anywhere.

2. NONONONONONONONONONONO

3. Already proven to be a bad head coach.

4. I'm not a fan of the 49ers coaching staff.

5. Overrated, washed up coach.

Pointless discussion topic sadly simply because Blank is married to Smitty. Blank wants rings in Atlanta but he seems to have this blind affinity for Mike Smith. I just think this team consistently underachieves every year, gets complacent as a football team, bogs down in the redzone and quits in the 3rd quarter. Somebody like Tomlin would do wonders with this team, if, and only if, the offensive line was addressed in the offseason.

This coaching staff has too many tendencies with their playing. No creativity on offense and defense. Doing something different to them is putting a wrinkle in a tendency play call. I don't know about this. But It might work. Hire Tom Clements as head coach. Hire Mike Martz as the offensive coordinator. This team is built like the 2000 rams. Mike Martz would love to get his hands on this offense. Mike Martz was one of the most aggressive and creative play callers if given the talent. Bring The steelers defensive assistant coach on defense. I sure he learned something under **** Lebeau.

Under these moves we should have a ring. But, just my opinion.

Gruden I would be surprised if he moved out of the MNF booth

Billick 0% chance if we fire his Bro in law

Tomlin Steelers won't get rid of him it isn't the Rooney way

Are the only ones I would like.

Possibly Nolan if he wants it. No way Nolan he sucked as a HC and it isn't like he is earning a shot with this D I'd be more inclined to fire Nolan than let him have a go at HC

Guest facelessman07

People keep blaming Nolan for the D. I think Smitty is at fault. When you switch coordinators yet have the exact same problems defensively with different personnel, the reason why is obvious.

I'd be open to Nolan or Bevell from Seattle. Or give Belichick majority ownership of the team in exchange for a head coaching position

Edited by facelessman07