Aquib Talib

ajoudry

Talib is a h3ll of a corner. Him and roddy have had those battles for years and they genuinely don't like each other. It's ok to get physical with a wr downfield. It's called hand checking. As long as you don't pull him or hinder his route. He got called when he should have. For the most part he played a great game. They can slap each other in the face all the way down the field as long as they don't push or pull each other and look for the ball when it's in the air. I didn't really see him impede Roddy's route but once. And he got called for it. Hand checking is allowed. I like talib. The combo of him and Asante would've been nasty last year.

Dude has been a nightmare for Matt Ryan and roddy white. Trust me, the league really didn't wanna see him and revis in Tampa together. Tampa had to let him go though.

Yep. He IS something like a revis. He's never been out of man to man that I can remember and actually won a good bit of wars between him and roddy. They really do not like each other but respect each other.

Yep. He IS something like a revis. He's never been out of man to man that I can remember and actually won a good bit of wars between him and roddy. They really do not like each other but respect each other.

Yes sir. This is the second or third time I've seen someone complaining about him today. By the way, he had Julio in check as well. They gave him help over the top but he could have handled him one on one

I comprehend just fine. If he could have held his own I think they would have let him.

no seriously read it again. I actually said they gave him help over the top. You don't have to admit that he could have held his own against Julio. I have seen him hold his own against the best in the league. Bellichek knew roddy was injured so why not take Julio out of the equation. It worked for the most

that cat has had Ryan in check for years. him & Roddy genuinely do not like each other. a homie of mines said he saw them at a spot in Dallas one time and a lot of NFL dudes was in the place. him & Roddy saw each other and they just spoke but they was hugging and dapping up everybody else. I was like dang, I thought that was just a front for the games cause they both real competitive. bottom line he done faced Ryan enough to know his tendencies and not fall for the okey doke

that cat has had Ryan in check for years. him & Roddy genuinely do not like each other. a homie of mines said he saw them at a spot in Dallas one time and a lot of NFL dudes was in the place. him & Roddy saw each other and they just spoke but they was hugging and dapping up everybody else. I was like dang, I thought that was just a front for the games cause they both real competitive. bottom line he done faced Ryan enough to know his tendencies and not fall for the okey doke

exactly