What Can We Do?

Mattyice2014

Completely off subject but what can we do to make Atlanta a better team-oriented city! I'm so tired of this city being labeled as a joke! We literally have no excuse! The Seahawks, Saints, Chiefs, Lions all have a horrible history but still pretty amazing fans! Those cities (minus maybe detroit) Live and breathe for their team! How can we turn Atlanta around!

I will gladly admit that I am a home team guy! I root for the Falcons, Braves, and the Hawks because I was born and raised in Atlanta! I love our city and everything it encompasses! I just wished we had more pride in our teams!

Get all the tourists to leave. No one is moving to the cities you mentioned, so the people there somehow want to be there and like the teams. The downside of Atlanta being a great place to live is all the trash that moves here and detracts from civic pride. I saw a loser at the concession stand wearing Pats gear and I'll never buy from her again.