Falcon Filter

rightsaidfred

All you need to do is put these guys in the right environment and let it all play out. I think the filter is stupid

We've spent 6 years building a strong core. It's time to take some questionable guys that can ball. I've been saying this for 2 years now. Team captain in college doesn't mean he's a straight baller. Just means he has good leadership qualities but somebody else on the team may be the baller but has character flaws.

We've spent 6 years building a strong core. It's time to take some questionable guys that can ball. I've been saying this for 2 years now. Team captain in college doesn't mean he's a straight baller. Just means he has good leadership qualities but somebody else on the team may be the baller but has character flaws.

yup basically sums it up. Burficit if a baller and went undrafted, do our coaches seriously believe out locker couldn't handle this guy?

yup basically sums it up. Burficit if a baller and went undrafted, do our coaches seriously believe out locker couldn't handle this guy?

They gotta know the leaders will take over and make them feel a part in that environment. Even take them under a wing like roddy did Julio or Joe Horn did him. It's time. The filter is filtering out ballers. I'd love to have a suh on our team. Mean and nasty. We have a couple of mean guys but no nasty. Got a lot of finesse players.

They gotta know the leaders will take over and make them feel a part in that environment. Even take them under a wing like roddy did Julio or Joe Horn did him. It's time. The filter is filtering out ballers. I'd love to have a suh on our team. Mean and nasty. We have a couple of mean guys but no nasty. Got a lot of finesse players.

yup and when will that change who knows, as long as smith is here that won't change. Is dimitroff afraid of these players as well who knows. You kind of get a sense that Dimmi and Smith have a very different mindset on putting this squad together

So we pass on talent because of personality / integrity / work ethic / off the field issues.

NE signs these type guys and they are suddenly no longer a problem, they just make plays.

Yeah, I mean it's not like one of their players is charged with murder or anything...oh wait

Edit: Beat me to it

Edited by Phillipkeith Manley

yup and when will that change who knows, as long as smith is here that won't change. Is dimitroff afraid of these players as well who knows. You kind of get a sense that Dimmi and Smith have a very different mindset on putting this squad together

And it's funny cause Smitty comes from mean and nasty with the ravens. But bilichek has always had mean and nasty even tho they were looked more as a finesse team. Rodney Harrison, mean n nasty, wikfork, mean n nasty, McGinest, mean n nasty. Ty Law, mean n nasty. And Asante was around all of that and he has that same mean n nasty attitude. He's always jawing with and pushing back at wr's that get frustrated with him. I think Tru and Alford have that in them. Willy Mo has it but we need it on the lines.

And it's funny cause Smitty comes from mean and nasty with the ravens. But bilichek has always had mean and nasty even tho they were looked more as a finesse team. Rodney Harrison, mean n nasty, wikfork, mean n nasty, McGinest, mean n nasty. Ty Law, mean n nasty. And Asante was around all of that and he has that same mean n nasty attitude. He's always jawing with and pushing back at wr's that get frustrated with him. I think Tru and Alford have that in them. Willy Mo has it but we need it on the lines.

we have some yet they rarely show it. Are they scarred smith will get on their case for it like last,season when asante got that pick and celebrated. Smith chewed him up for it. Smith isn't letting these guys play with confidence and swagger.

wow one player. Yup we should never sign bad character guys cuz one person smh

They were also very lucky that their starting corner Dennard didn't get significant jail time earlier this year. After Hernandez, you have to think the Patriots are reconsidering the risks they're willing to take with these types of players.

we have some yet they rarely show it. Are they scarred smith will get on their case for it like last,season when asante got that pick and celebrated. Smith chewed him up for it. Smith isn't letting these guys play with confidence and swagger.

I do think that could be the case sometimes. Like when he took the wind out of our sails in the NO game after asante's pick. Football is an emotional game let the players have their emotions. The only reason it was a penalty is because willy mo came in to celebrate with him. But Smitty chewed him out and the D was flat after that. Let the guys play. Some guys play better when their emotions lead them.

They were also very lucky that their starting corner Dennard didn't get significant jail time earlier this year. After Hernandez, you have to think the Patriots are reconsidering the risks they're willing to take with these types of players.

gronkowski sure was a bad idea, Brandon spikes, Aqib Talib, legarret Blunt, wilfork had some issues early on. Chandler Jones. Yea more than one guy

I do think that could be the case sometimes. Like when he took the wind out of our sails in the NO game after asante's pick. Football is an emotional game let the players have their emotions. The only reason it was a penalty is because willy mo came in to celebrate with him. But Smitty chewed him out and the D was flat after that. Let the guys play. Some guys play better when their emotions lead them.

yea and we have never really shown much emotion since. Let the players play. What fun can the game be if ur scarred of your coach

yea and we have never really shown much emotion since. Let the players play. What fun can the game be if ur scarred of your coach

Boom. I heard Bilichek say in a team meeting that you should celebrate when you make a play and then get back on your job. One of the greatest coaches of all time told his players that and he got it from another great. Parcells. Who was gonna tell LT not to be happy for making a play?

Boom. I heard Bilichek say in a team meeting that you should celebrate when you make a play and then get back on your job. One of the greatest coaches of all time told his players that and he got it from another great. Parcells. Who was gonna tell LT not to be happy for making a play?

smith prob would of yelled at LT for it. Celebrating gives players confidence. Getting yelled at for ir makes them play timid. Unleash,the dogs. Let the. Celebrate let them show emotion. Let them play the sport they love the way it's ment to be played