Yes.. We Blew The Game . But Was Roddy Not Interfered With On The Last Play?

Call or no call. It just is not why we lost the game. Failure to do anything but a field goal in the 3rd quarter is a major part of why we lost the game. You can't take a quarter off and expect to win or tie like we were about to in the closing seconds. If you played all 60 minutes, we would have won, without having to worry about one PI call with less than a minute to go.

I think the refs take too much of a "let 'em play" attitude, but, we had multiple other chances to avoid the refs from affecting the outcome.

Some of you should watch the entire play when they show the game again tomorrow. You can clearly see Talib tugging a handful of jersey as the ball is in the air. Like I said, can't gripe about no calls in that situation as they rarely throw flags there and we shouldn't have gotten the ball back anyway but Talib got away with one.

I don't think you can cast this on the refs. But through the binocs it looked like all our receivers were getting mugged the whole game. It appeared to me the Patriots were playing us the way they used to play Manning and the Colts back in the early 2000s.

Here's the rub though. The defense is allowed contact within 5 yards. If our QB only has 3 seconds to throw the ball because of our sorry OL, and it takes the receivers longer than 3 seconds to get beyond 5 yards because they are being heavily jammed, then it's hard to claim a penalty when the ball comes out, especially if it's off target because the route timing was disrupted.