Decoud

Andre5000

Lol I believe Decoud is only as good as his defensive front. They guy is good at pass coverage. However when an opposing team runs the ball well his judgement on whether its a play action or an actual run really hurts him.

Since when ?

Pass coverage is the most frustrating part of his....oh um well on second thought, his tackling is...... oh nevermind ! dry.png

Sorry if already posted. But has anyone noticed how horrible he is? And how much he hates contact ? He looked like he avoided Blount on purpose on his TD run. .

i mean whats not to say about decoud that hasnt already been said..dude takes horrible angles on pursuit hes soft but moore aint doin much better him self with the coverage or lack there off there no reason why that long pass over the middle should have been caught none..the td pass thats just tom brady doing what he does...

It looks more and more like he end up like Dunta.

I disagree completely. Dunta was nothing like Decoud. He was a fierce hitter. A head hunter. He practically ended the little Philly receiver's career. That kid hasn't been the same since. Dunta played with attitude and swagger.

Dunta just occasionally didn't wrap up, and with age had lost a step in coverage. Honestly, we'd be a much better defense right now if we had TRADED Decoud while his stock was high for a mid round pick, and RESIGNED Dunta for less money to play safety.

I disagree completely. Dunta was nothing like Decoud. He was a fierce hitter. A head hunter. He practically ended the little Philly receiver's career. That kid hasn't been the same since. Dunta played with attitude and swagger.

Dunta just occasionally didn't wrap up, and with age had lost a step in coverage. Honestly, we'd be a much better defense right now if we had TRADED Decoud while his stock was high for a mid round pick, and RESIGNED Dunta for less money to play safety.

I think this is spot on here

Decoud is definitely struggling right now, but he has proven that he can be a playmaker. I have faith that he'll make the right play when the team needs him. I have never thought very highly of him as a great safety, but he does make plays. I'll give him that.

yea when the ball is thrown right at him. He doesn't make the plays he just happens to be in the right spot for once, theirs a difference.