Okay, Moving On. Jets Game Monday Night, What Are Your Predictions?

Falconjerome

Rex is going to blitz the heck out of Ryan. It's going to be low scoring and go down to the wire like all our games seem to do. We will make Smith look like Brady and Brees. We will get no pressure on him and he will have all day to throw.

My confidence is low that we win. What makes anyone think that our coaches can fix our glaring issues in one week? They've had 5 years.

I have no confidence in this team's ability to win a game anymore.

We probably get a lead... lose the lead... and then have a much closer game than it ever should have been.

never going to win another game huh? lol maybe we'll catch a division winner at the end who's resting starters. there's hope buddy

I have no confidence in this team's ability to win a game anymore.

We probably get a lead... lose the lead... and then have a much closer game than it ever should have been.

I agree with us letting the Jets back in the game after we get a lead but, this time like the Rams game, we hold on for the win. Sad way to look at it but, this is how "I" think it will go down.

This game is going to be about the run game and Tight Ends. Ryan will blitz the crap out of our O-line, i want to see lots of runs and screens in this game then that'll open up the deep ball. Ryan will only blitz if we are not running screens and run plays which, we really haven't too much this year. Strange because it would take some pressure off of Matt.

I do have this feeling that our defense is going to make Smith look like a pro bowl QB in his 7th year. He will have a career day against us but, I do believe we win. We have not lost 3 straight games in over 5 years. I know we are having issues but, I really don't think we are that bad.. i hope anyways, lol.

Matty gets sacked 4 times. Scrambles out of the pocket due to pressure another 12 times.

Falcons run game gets 28 yards. Jets run game gets 65 yards. Smitty declares we have a solid run def.

Geno Smith throws for 284 yards, doesn't get sacked once, and only hurried twice all game.

Falcons kick 3 field goals in the red-zone, when they fail to get any TD's.

The game turns into a slow crawl, with both offenses looking like they can't get anything done.

Falcons Win 16-13 on a fumble recovery for a TD by the def.

This isn't bitter talking, it's realistically what I see happening.