Did Osi Play Last Night?

Seriously? Osi catches flack? We know the Pats are going to block Osi after he has recked 2 Super Bowls for them! Osi might have been the saving grace for the falcons last night after the lost. He talk to the team about his old team had come back from similar early season struggles. Get off Osi’s back. He want be able to do more than Abrahams did because the falcons only want to pay one good DE at a time. Replace Kerney With Abe. Replace Abe with Damario… No wait a year later and replace Abe with Osi. Stupidity. Any 2 combination of Abe, Osi, Mario, or Kerney, Seymore. Would have given this team the kind of defense capable of winning in January. Did Osi Play… Not very well but he spared our team a Mike Smith postgame speech and gave them leadership smith never will be capable of providing

Seriously? Osi catches flack? We know the Pats are going to block Osi after he has recked 2 Super Bowls for them! Osi might have been the saving grace for the falcons last night after the lost. He talk to the team about his old team had come back from similar early season struggles. Get off Osi’s back. He want be able to do more than Abrahams did because the falcons only want to pay one good DE at a time. Replace Kerney With Abe. Replace Abe with Damario… No wait a year later and replace Abe with Osi. Stupidity. Any 2 combination of Abe, Osi, Mario, or Kerney, Seymore. Would have given this team the kind of defense capable of winning in January. Did Osi Play… Not very well but he spared our team a Mike Smith postgame speech and gave them leadership smith never will be capable of providing

I'm only talking about the game. I just didn't see much. I think I saw one tackle. I had him isolated in the binocs a couple times. I saw good effort but ultimately no pressure. I didn't see a double team on the particular plays I watched.

That's interesting about the post game cause I haven't heard or read any of that. I'd love a link if you have one.

Also, I agree with you about the 2 DEs. All it would have took was a couple or three Mil to get Abe back. He desperately wanted to come back. And with both those guys it'd be a different story as far as our pass rush. But in reality, we needed Osi LAST year.

Dimitroffed. Signs players a minimum of 4 years past their prime, depends on 30+ year olds alongside no name 5th round draft picks to rush the passer. Falcons on pace to have 28 sacks, which would be the worst sack total in the TD era.

I don't think Osi was signed to be an all pro nor have 15-20 sacks he was signed to be around 10 sacks and be a mentor and for the most part he's on pace to get that.

Falcons Dline is terrible.

As soon as we play a playoff caliber Oline they turn into casper.

I don't think its terrible manly because guys like Babs and Osi are far more effective when there not doubled we're missing that one really really good player on the Dline it would really open up the game for really the rest of the Line and even the LB's.

Now if TD and Smith Believe peters or Jerry or Kroy is going to turn into an all pro or something theme yea that stupid and we'll continue to struggle on that side of the ball we just lack a dynamic player on that side of the ball.

Draft wise, Dimitroff has only taken 3 DE's since becoming GM, 2 have been busts, the other is Kroy Biermann. He also whiffed on his FA pickup, Ray Edwards. So 1 for 4 not counting the 2 drafted this year.

Which can be seen as an oversight anyway.

We let Abe and Vance Walker go for chump change.

Money saved so we could pay Matty Ice. Would be nice if he would make elite passes to match his elite paycheck. Last three games have featured 4th quarter interceptions while trailing.

Edited by windu

I'm just wondering because I don't think I heard his name called except during the pre-game introductions. He was absolutely non-existent out there.

well Osi did say he was going to win the Defensive player if the ear. So maybe he is waiting another week to really out the pressure on lol

While I'm all for calling the folks out that insisted Abe wasn't that good b/c of who his sacks came against I do wonder if people are paying attention to the game sometimes. I saw Osi catching a lot of double teams last night. It's what happens when a team says they only feel like you've got one legit pass rusher.