The Last 8 Super Bowl Winners..

UK FALCON UK

Thought I'd point something out here, despite the fact this team needs a drastic improvement just look at the regular season record of the last 8 Super Bowl winners. We tried the 13-3 route maybe its time to go the other way and hit form at the back end of the year.

Ravens 10-6

Giants 9-7

Packers 10-6

Taints 13-3

Steelers 12-4

Giants 10-6

Colts 12-4

Steelers 11-5

Total W87 L 41

This

We have a pretty favorable three game stretch coming up as well.

I still suggest we sit Roddy, as I have said since week one. Pick up another viable receiving option and let Roddy heal. He's not contributing and dropping passes he normally makes.

This season will really test our fortitude and "resilience". It's not about winning the regular season. It's about getting hot when it matters the most. Falcons have yet to be blown out of a game this year. It's little things we aren't clicking on.

Thought I'd point something out here, despite the fact this team needs a drastic improvement just look at the regular season record of the last 8 Super Bowl winners. We tried the 13-3 route maybe its time to go the other way and hit form at the back end of the year.

Ravens 10-6

Giants 9-7

Packers 10-6

Taints 13-3

Steelers 12-4

Giants 10-6

Colts 12-4

Steelers 11-5

Total W87 L 41

Taints? Grow up.

And this season is pretty much shot. Our lines need to be rebuilt.

Yes - I've thought of that - great stat. The issue we have here is that we've played in games we should have /could have won. Lack of enthusiasm and lack of execution - That's what it's about. They get paid lots of money to execute on every play. Look back at all the Games where The FALCONS have been ahead going into the second half. Seriously.

This

We have a pretty favorable three game stretch coming up as well.

I still suggest we sit Roddy, as I have said since week one. Pick up another viable receiving option and let Roddy heal. He's not contributing and dropping passes he normally makes.

This season will really test our fortitude and "resilience". It's not about winning the regular season. It's about getting hot when it matters the most. Falcons have yet to be blown out of a game this year. It's little things we aren't clicking on.

The rest of the schedule looks better than it did at the beginning of the year. We've really only got 4 TOUGH games left: Seattle (certainly beatable, though very good), SF (still struggling), NO (played them very tight), GB (struggling as well).

We've got two against Carolina and Tampa. We've got the Jets and Buffalo. We've got the Redskins.

We ned to take care of the Jets this week. Get to 2-3 and build some positive vibes. Heal up during the bye and then try to get to .500. A WC is our best bet and it won't be easy, but we're close here.

That's it keep the faith!!!

Look, they're my team. I love them. I'm going to watch every game no matter what, but this rah rah BS doesn't work for me when my eyes are telling me different. I especially don't want to point to things OTHER teams have done, because that's not us. I won't sniff that turd. I know it's a turd.

Did any start 2-2??!?!?!?!?!

Did any start 1-0?!?!?!

Did any start 4-3?!?!?!?!

Did any start 7-4?!?!?!

Any other arbitrary lines you'd like to draw?

you already told us the 07 giants were 2-2. It isn't arbitrary. It represents how big of a hole a team needed to get out of.

If we win our next two then we started 3-3.

if.

Ravens 10-6

Giants 9-7

Packers 10-6

Taints 13-3

Steelers 12-4

Giants 10-6

Colts 12-4

Steelers 11-5

Total W87 L 41

Chargers have started 2-2, unfortunately it's them who will be the Super Bowl winner this year (Eagles home opener this year)

Edited by HotLantaFalcon