Will We Even Finish .500?

LVfalconfan

My hope is 10-6 with wins against the Jets, Bills, Bucs twice, Panthers once, Saints, Redskins, Cardinals and either Seattle of 49ers.

If I had to bet, I'd say 7-9. From the above, I'll say we lose to the Panthers twice, Bucs once and lose to both Seattle and SF

It all depends on where we are in the back half of the season. If we have some of our big dogs back - SJax, Roddy, Spoon, Asante and if we hang around .500, I can definitely see this team mentally strong enough to make a push.

OTOH, if we are consistently a couple of games under .500 and Roddy, SJax hobbled, I can see us falling into a tailspin in the last 5-6 games.

For all the angst about the D, we'll live and die with the Offense. If Roddy and Sjax are anywhere close to 100%, we can go on a run even with all the O Line issues.

I honestly think we can. The next game will go a long way in determining that. If we can beat the Jets and go into the bye week with a little momentum, we will get a few players back and hopefully start to change our fortune. I truly hope so. we could easily be 4-0 right now as bad as we looked. Trying to be positive here.

Guest Negatorris

I am not sure if we finish .500. It's almost impossible for me to see us going worse than 6-10, but we have a bunch of questions in every single area of this organization. I don't see a team left on this schedule that worries me other than the Seahags, but the players and the coaches are so dysfunctional right now, it's hard to have confidence in them.

If they found a way to suddenly get their sh*t together, I'd say that the Falcons could beat every team left on their schedule but I have to see it first. I knew it'd be an up and down year, but I didn't expect for it to be this bad after just a quarter of the season.

All I can do now is hope that Mike Smith can turn this ship around and redeem himself. I'm definitely not giving up on the season just yet.

I am not sure if we finish .500. It's almost impossible for me to see us going worse than 6-10, but we have a bunch of questions in every single area of this organization. I don't see a team left on this schedule that worries me other than the Seahags, but the players and the coaches are so dysfunctional right now, it's hard to have confidence in them.

If they found a way to suddenly get their sh*t together, I'd say that the Falcons could beat every team left on their schedule but I have to see it first. I knew it'd be an up and down year, but I didn't expect for it to be this bad after just a quarter of the season.

All I can do now is hope that Mike Smith can turn this ship around and redeem himself. I'm definitely not giving up on the season just yet.

Mike Smith has done it before.

We started 2-3 in 2011 and rattled off like 8 or 10.

we have enough talent to do it.

We just gotta stop inflicting wounds to ourselves.

We can't drop td passes in crucial moments, or over throw open guys on a consistent basis.

My hope is 10-6 with wins against the Jets, Bills, Bucs twice, Panthers once, Saints, Redskins, Cardinals and either Seattle of 49ers.

That's doable if the OL gets in shape and we get a little more experience on the defense. I doubt RG will even be playing by the time we get em. Winning 2 of 3 against the Saints, Seattle, and San Fran is the toughest. I really wish we had Seattle away and San Fran in the dome. Seattle would be a sure loss, but I think we'd beat the niners at home because of the revenge factor.

• 8 months later...
Guest failconkillervacarro

Maybe if you just close your eyes, you can pretend that's not your sister you're kissing.

Still living off the government money swamp rat, or did you finally land that job at Bojangles?

All that and I'm crossed eyed. Never seen a falcon sb win with my vision. What about urs?

i saw your moms underwear when she threw them at me at the cheetah club.

That's her voodoo spell to help the falcons lose. Hope u didn't tip

sad the trolls around here. must be no life to be had in that state.

Lol I'm in Alpharetta.

I really don't want the Saints to be the first NFC South team to win back-to-back division titles, but unless our defense takes a miracle leap it could very well happen. Our schedule has some top notch offenses on it. I think our offense will be top notch. Defense will take about 8 weeks to come along... After seeing what TD and Blank have done with one offseason, our schedule doesn't look as tough. The sooner the team can play as a unit the better. We can win 7-8 games with our offense alone (AT FULL STRENGTH). With a good defense out there we can win 12, the best case scenario.