G Smith Cant Wait To Play Our Secondary

LVfalconfan

We were play Tom Brady .... But this is how good Tom Brady is or how bad Matt Ryan is .... Tom Brady made his recievers look like Pro Bowlers ..... Matt Ryan made NE secondary look like the pro bowl team ...

You don't understand anything about NFL football. Are you 12 yr old ? Shame

Pats got awesome O-line

Edited by falcon_ace

I feel bad for the secondary. They clearly have talent but no one can be expected to cover when the QB has all day.

I agree with this.

Given the situation, I thought the secondary played well in coverage yesterday.

Against the run? Ehhhhh....not so great.

DeCoud just takes the worst run angles EVER. The play is clearly moving outside so he takes three steps inside then can't get back.....ugh.

We were play Tom Brady .... But this is how good Tom Brady is or how bad Matt Ryan is .... Tom Brady made his recievers look like Pro Bowlers ..... Matt Ryan made NE secondary look like the pro bowl team ...

You are clearly a idiot. Brady has one of the best olines in the nfl, while ryan has one of the worst. Julio was getting shut down pretty much the entire game and roddy is hobbled (which is why tony had so many yards).Ryan can only do so much playing behind a high school oline. Lol

699 YDS 11 TD 445 RUSH YDS 3 RUSH TDSdry.png Some of y'all are losing it. We'll easily handle the JEST

like we were suppose to easily handle the saints, rams and dolphins..and yes I said rams because in the two games they have played since other teams have whooped that buttocks while in the mean while we let'em back in the game. J/S