Who's Fault Is This?

Nono

Its Monday and time for another Mike Smith I take the blame press conference. God this is painful to watch after we were sold a SB season and I quote Mr. Blank, "we will be playing football in February"---yeah on Madden

Its pretty dam easy to throw my judgement to the wind this morning and vent, but truth is we knew this might be.

I am going to say it and its controversial, Matt Ryan is Matty Field Goal. He has his weapons and a less than perfect OL along with 135 million---this is supposed to be his best and I'm not interested in any stats--he chokes up in the red zone. We have built him up to be the next coming of Jesus and this guy is great but he can't walk on water and probably never will.

Good QB's like Matty Field goal move the offense between the 20's--great QBs move the offense inside the 20 and handle pressure

Its not your fault Matt---we just expected too much from you. I hate watching Brees or Flacco and think my guy is great but not that great which means then the rest of team has to step up and its not happening.

Edited by Nono

The only pass by Matt in the red zone that i question was the one to a wide open Roddy on 4th down. But I saw three passing in the red zone end zone dropped. One by the jolly green giant that was spot on perfect. This offense had its problems and its on everyone at this point.

Edited by nomak

The only pass by Matt in the red zone that i question was the one to a wide open Roddy on 4th down. But I saw three passing in the red zone end zone dropped. One by the jolly green giant that was spot on perfect. This offense had its problems and its on everyone at this point.

You're just being calm and logical---I on the other hand am screening and hysterical

Definately spread the blame. It wasnt just one person.... But the one big thing I do fault Ryan for is his leadership, He is not leadership material..Heck the entire team has no leadership, they are all gone.

How can you say he's not a leader of your not in the locker room to see what's going on. Baffles me.