Don't Understand Why Most Of Y'all Are Crying..this Is What You Wanted Anyway..

crankdatfalcon

Y'all wanted to let vets like d-rob, clabo, grimes and Abe go to get younger and faster but guess who is laughing now..d-rob and the chiefs are undefeated, grimes, clabo and the dolphins are undefeated..can't say the same for Abe but Im sure he is happy he is not apart of this crappy team either...this is why you don't gut a team that was on the doorstep of the Super Bowl..TD wanted to go the cheap route and not pay the experience players, instead had everyone drinking he "younger and faster" koolaid..IT DOESNT EQUAL WINS!!!! Be careful what you ask for because you just might get it..

Y'all wanted to let vets like d-rob, clabo, grimes and Abe go to get younger and faster but guess who is laughing now..d-rob and the chiefs are undefeated, grimes, clabo and the dolphins are undefeated..can't say the same for Abe but Im sure he is happy he is not apart of this crappy team either...this is why you don't gut a team that was on the doorstep of the Super Bowl..TD wanted to go the cheap route and not pay the experience players, instead had everyone drinking he "younger and faster" koolaid..IT DOESNT EQUAL WINS!!!! Be careful what you ask for because you just might get it..

I don't recall anyone asking for Mike Johnson to be lost for the season in camp. I don't recall anyone asking Baker to be hurt since the beginning of the season. I don't recall anyone asking for Roddy to be hurt in the preseason. I don't recall anyone asking for Weatherspoon and Biermann to be lost for an extended amount of time. I don't recall anyone asking for Steven Jackson to miss the last 3 games essentially. I don't recall anyone asking for Asante Samuel to be hurt all season. I don't recall anyone asking for our starting fullback to be lost for the season.

Point made...

I don't recall anyone asking for Mike Johnson to be lost for the season in camp. I don't recall anyone asking Baker to be hurt since the beginning of the season. I don't recall anyone asking for Roddy to be hurt in the preseason. I don't recall anyone asking for Weatherspoon and Biermann to be lost for an extended amount of time. I don't recall anyone asking for Steven Jackson to miss the last 3 games essentially. I don't recall anyone asking for Asante Samuel to be hurt all season. I don't recall anyone asking for our starting fullback to be lost for the season.

Point made...

So your using the injury excuse?? One word..patriots...they have injuries, lots of inexperience but they are winning so don't give me that billy jack bull crap about injuries..

Point made...

Saints were missing 5 starters on their already awful defense. Patriots had rookies all over the field. Quit using the injury excuse

So your using the injury excuse?? One word..patriots...they have injuries, lots of inexperience but they are winning so don't give me that billy jack bull crap about injuries..

yeah they also have a qb who can get no names into the endzone while matts forcing it into double coverage and throwing picks

Lol. So you are using the Patriots as an example? The team that gets rid of aging players before you they even start to slow down? Yes, I'm sure belichick would've kept grimes, Abe, clabo, drob. Sure

If the pats can get no name players to be a instant impact, and seeing that TD is from that pats pedigree, why the h e l l isn't that philosophy working for us???

I think he forgot about that part. Nobody wanted Grimes to go, but a man has to make his money. Dunta and Abe were overpaid. Dunta from day one. Abe was good, but on a decline. Clabo, just like Grimes.

I understand the money part but I'm sure one of those players could have been kept and if anyone, it should of been clabo..clabo an dahl shouldnt have never been broken up...arguably 2 of the best an meanest lineman we have had in a

Long time..

yeah they also have a qb who can get no names into the endzone while matts forcing it into double coverage and throwing picks

So you think that it's all Brady getting those no names into the endzone, or a terrible secondary? William Moore has become the New Chris Houston. He can't see when the ball is right on him. on that 3rd down, he should have batted it down, on the TD to the TE, he should have batted it down.

I understand the money part but I'm sure one of those players could have been kept and if anyone, it should of been clabo..clabo an dahl shouldnt have never been broken up...arguably 2 of the best an meanest lineman we have had in a

Long time..

Yeah, that was stupid. But as far as Dunta and Abe, they still had like 14 million against the cap. That's cool if they are highly productive.

D-Rob - laugh out loud! D-Rob never made a play in four years and was continuously burnt all over the field

Falcons are not losing because of Trufant/Alford. Are they as good as Grimes right now? NO, but they look like they will be.

Clabo? meh......yeah, that probably hurt a little bit.

So you think that it's all Brady getting those no names into the endzone, or a terrible secondary? William Moore has become the New Chris Houston. He can't see when the ball is right on him. on that 3rd down, he should have batted it down, on the TD to the TE, he should have batted it down.

now people are blaming players just to blame them ha, Moore the new Houston calmm the F*ck down. On the jumpball to thompkins he got out jumped,it's a safety on a WR what do u expect, he played it the best,he could. On the TD, it honestly was a perfect throw from Brady nothing Moore could do about that,Dent was in coverage and got beat Moore missed the ball by inches. Great QBs will make those perfect passes

The only place we got younger was at CB. every team every year gets younger. You realize decision were made this year in order to make future room for Julio, and Spoon, right? A general manager doesn't plan only for the upcoming season. The overall picture is bigger than just this year. Wake up.