Sam Baker Killed Us!

Supes™

To me, that was the real difference in the game,...Sam Baker. Those 2 costly penalties early in the game by Sam changed things. It was obvious and I felt it all the way from my couch. I know he was playing hurt and the decision to start him was a late one, but dammit, he just killed us early on. I don't think we ever fully recovered from it.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately, we are stuck with him and married to him financially for the next three seasons. I do not that there is much we can do to move him out of here...we will just have to find a place for the amount of money TD threw at him. I would have let him walk and paid Jake Long that money instead.

To me, that was the real difference in the game,...Sam Baker. Those 2 costly penalties early in the game by Sam changed things. It was obvious and I felt it all the way from my couch. I know he was playing hurt and the decision to start him was a late one, but dammit, he just killed us early on. I don't think we ever fully recovered from it.

How did we give this fraud 35 million?

The only thing worse than your childish no-talent doodling is your game analysis. Baker was hurt and out of the game on the second or third series. Very early. Those penalties killed one drive. There was still 3+ quarters of Baker-less football after those drive-killing penalties.

There is only one person who can, or should, be assigned the lion's share of blame for this debacle of a season: Smitty.

The only thing worse than your childish no-talent doodling is your game analysis. Baker was hurt and out of the game on the second or third series. Very early. Those penalties killed one drive. There was still 3+ quarters of Baker-less football after those drive-killing penalties.

There is only one person who can, or should, be assigned the lion's share of blame for this debacle of a season: Smitty.

Die in a fire Fat Rob.

I've never been relieved when I've seen a player have an injury, but I realized last night that I trust Holmes more at LT than Baker. I hope the injury is not serious and he can get healthy and return to last year's form (which still was not spectacular, but it was solid) but with any nagging injuries the guy is terrible. I appreciate the attempt to play through it, but unless he is at 100%, he hurts the team more than helping it. Get completely well , then (and only then) come back strong.