Who In Here Hasn't Suffered Tough Times?

Supes™

If you have any age on you at all, you've been there and back: Tough Times!

Life can take unexpected turns. It does it all the time. You think you got it licked, then all the sudden things go wrong and you have,..........guess what?,..........TOUGH TIMES! Been there, done that, and at 61 years old, still have 'em. It's just a part of life. Mike Smith and his (our), Falcons are experiencing that right now.

The Falcons would be a different ball club were Jackson, Spoon, Roddy and Asante healthy, to name a few. In the meanwhile, let's give credit where credit is due, to Bill Belichick, Tom Brady, and the New England Patriots. They played a really good game with a few surprises up their sleeves and earned a win, simple as that.

We're 1-3 and certainly don't look like contenders at this point, but the season is still young. We're gonna get some of our studs back in a few weeks and get some wins strung together, I'm absolutely sure of that. Will it be too late? I dunno. But I DO know I was born a Falcons fan and will die a Falcons fan. That much I do know.

It ain't over 'till it's over. GO FALCONS!!!

Supes

P.S. Is Tony Gonzales a man amongst men, or what?

Now is the time for all good fans to come to the aid of their team. It doesn't mean you're a 'homer'. It just means you're a fan and capable of getting up off the canvas as a fan and supporting your team after another tough loss.

You know,... like you do in day-to-day life,....right? You get knocked down and you get back up, simple as that.

No I havent been around since the 60 or 70s, I'm 23yrs old and started watching football in 2002. I experience the bad times in the last 10yrs and witnessed the good times, I support this team to the max and will always. Am I dissapointed and crushed right now yes. Do I have faith yes but it is shaky on this season,but will still support no matter what. I feel like I have the right to complain and express my anger towards the team on this message board. But people are scarred to being called bandwagon fans... The season is not over but it feels like our team is crushed right now. Confidence is shot. And we need a lot to make it back.

If you have any age on you at all, you've been there and back: Tough Times!

Life can take unexpected turns. It does it all the time. You think you got it licked, then all the sudden things go wrong and you have,..........guess what?,..........TOUGH TIMES! Been there, done that, and at 61 years old, still have 'em. It's just a part of life. Mike Smith and his (our), Falcons are experiencing that right now.

The Falcons would be a different ball club were Jackson, Spoon, Roddy and Asante healthy, to name a few. In the meanwhile, let's give credit where credit is due, to Bill Belichick, Tom Brady, and the New England Patriots. They played a really good game with a few surprises up their sleeves and earned a win, simple as that.

We're 1-3 and certainly don't look like contenders at this point, but the season is still young. We're gonna get some of our studs back in a few weeks and get some wins strung together, I'm absolutely sure of that. Will it be too late? I dunno. But I DO know I was born a Falcons fan and will die a Falcons fan. That much I do know.

It ain't over 'till it's over. GO FALCONS!!!

Supes

P.S. Is Tony Gonzales a man amongst men, or what?

Last week everyone was quick to diss Tony. Suddenly he is a hero again

No I havent been around since the 60 or 70s, I'm 23yrs old and started watching football in 2002. I experience the bad times in the last 10yrs and witnessed the good times, I support this team to the max and will always. Am I dissapointed and crushed right now yes. Do I have faith yes but it is shaky on this season,but will still support no matter what. I feel like I have the right to complain and express my anger towards the team on this message board. But people are scarred to being called bandwagon fans... The season is not over but it feels like our team is crushed right now. Confidence is shot. And we need a lot to make it back.

I feel your pain. As a fan since 1966, I do feel your pain.

I call it the "long and short season" every year. You have to hang in there. Things look bad right now, but it can turn around quickly.

Hang in there!

I feel your pain. As a fan since 1966, I do feel your pain.

I call it the "long and short season" every year. You have to hang in there. Things look bad right now, but it can turn around quickly.

Hang in there!

I hang in there every year I've been a fan, my support won't go away. This game hurt today. And a lot of people are in disbelief, I can only hope it gets better from here and time will only tell

Yep, Falcon fan for life. Just hate to see this happening right now after the success last year. A lot of guys being injured really hurts our team and hopefully we can at least pull together an above .500 season this year.

Spoon and Beerman are missed, and no telling what we'd be doing with a healthy SJax right now.

I'm weary of Smittyball, regardless of whether it's being played by the vets or by the rookies. But I'm still rooting for this team all the way to the end. They made some bad mistakes tonight; they came up a day late and a dollar short on offense and defense, but every guy on that Falcons team played their guts out tonight. They got out-coached and out-scored, but they played with a ton of heart and never quit. From this point on I would hope Koetter and Blank would try to update this offensive scheme, get some vertical plays happening, play some up-tempo no-huddle. Can the dink and dunk bs for a few games. Come up with some razzle-dazzle, a flea-flicker or two. Something clever to run in the Red Zone, perhaps. As for the rest of the season, just have to let the kids grow into their roles and finish out the season at 1-15 so we can go after Clowney. LOL. Just a thought.

Guest fibonacci

I'm not one to just say this.........But......

Good thread. :P

I'm saying the same thing in my thread. Just not as nice, lol. I see a lot of bandwagon/pink hat fans.