How Can U Say This Team Lacks Heart?

Miller2Rison

i was done at 30-13, i said fck it we suck but the team almost made a spectacular come back, 23-30 with 10 yards to go, 10 yards from the super bowl, blown leads. we keep coming back and doing the same but the team didnt give up at 30-13, i did. if there is one thing this team does have it is heart, we are being faced with adversity early and to see how much heart we really have we gotta keep watching this team through december, were falling short where we used to come up big but to lose in the final seconds by a td after being down 30-13 i cant say this team lacks heart at all, it may lack some talent but def not heart.

Well we haven't got blown out all year. It doesn't help much in the win column, but at least we know they're not too far from being there. Hopefully we pull out something like the Sb teams in Giants, Packers, Ravens and get hot late. Looks grim but season ain't over.

Do yall remember the redskins last year. They just about gave up early in the season and started talking about evaluating for next year. That same time made the playoffs.

Guest Negatorris

I wish we could be the team on the other side of those "score or lose" situations for once. Games never go our way in the 4th quarter if we're down by more than 3.

Guest Negatorris

I never thought we lacked heart till today, we showed heart in the final minutes of this game my big question is where was that heart all game? We looked defeated from the get go.

I just expected more of a sense of urgency after losing on the road, and the threat of falling to 1-3. If the Aints win against the Dolphins, any hope for a repeat is down the drain I'm afraid.

i hate how willing the O is to settle for three. Hate, hate, hate it. They don't lack heart but they don't possess the will to absolutely dismantle and handily defeat an opponent. The only game I saw that was against eh Giants last year. Let's not even get started on how they look this season!

i hate how willing the O is to settle for three. Hate, hate, hate it. They don't lack heart but they don't possess the will to absolutely dismantle and handily defeat an opponent. The only game I saw that was against eh Giants last year. Let's not even get started on how they look this season!

Especially when we are built to be an offensive team. Maybe time to start investing money on the D cause a good O clearly isn't working.