I Can Finally Say

Guest fibonacci

Guest fibonacci

We came back with less then 6 minutes. few teams can score a TD in that time. less know how to score a TD and a fg.

And i cannot count on one hand how many teams have come back with two TDs and a fg to tie a game.

That did great

Guest fibonacci

And i did not see a mike Smith letting off the pedal. Which was something that made me rise up.

I'm not saying we get to the playoffs. Nor am i saying we will have a winning season. All I'm saying is, "I'll stand behind this any day".

I know it's hard for some. But i love being a falcon.

It might be time for me to accept this as a rebuilding/growing year... for a lot of young players on my team. But I hate losing...can't stand it, especially after the franchise history of losing and the recent success of the Falcons. A year of Stephen Jackson wasted...Tony G's last year wasted...

We may be better next year after a year of rebuilding, but not if Mike Smith is still our coach. I want us to finish this year with Smitty, let guys like Holmes, Trufant, Alford, Massaquoi, etc get their first real years under their belt...then hire Jay Gruden as head coach at the end of the season.

Just like it seems the league has figured out the read option, it seems the league has figured out that the Falcons, despite all the talent, can not get the job done, so they come in way too confident when facing a team with the talent and overall record as us.

Paper champions need a young, smart, talented, aggressive head coach to turn them into REAL champions.

Guest fibonacci

You can see my look on mike Smith. I can stand behind him.

He was used to winning close games. Heck, it got us 5 big winning seasons.... So why change???

Lets see how he does this season and next, before throwing it away like the eagles did with their one losing season coach.

You can see my look on mike Smith. I can stand behind him.

He was used to winning close games. Heck, it got us 5 big winning seasons.... So why change???

Lets see how he does this season and next, before throwing it away like the eagles did with their one losing season coach.

mike smith peaked last year ....i hate to say our window has closed......those winning seasons mean jack with po failures we had.....

Guest fibonacci

You truly suck as a Fan.

5 winning seasons 4 playoff births and B2B winning season which you didn't achieve for 40 years.

But yeah get rid of the guy that made you relevant.

agreed.

I would have never screamed to get rid of the eagles coach. And more people seen what mistake it was to let reid go..... Yet they still want to clean house.

We just got dirk and Nolan.

I'm proud to be a falcon today. And cheered for them tonight with a lot of other falcon fans at the dome. It was nice to look around and see the people cheering for them. People don't know what we have. And honestly a lot don't deserve what we have.

You truly suck as a Fan.

5 winning seasons 4 playoff births and B2B winning season which you didn't achieve for 40 years.

you truly suck as a human being....im mad right now allow me to vent without the insults maybe.???? go kill yourself

Guest fibonacci

I knew we were done when Smitty went for it on fourth and two, and Ryan overthrew Roddy.

Sometimes, you just can't win. But it was nice to see that Smith heard the rumblings about being too conservative with FG's inside the red zone with short yardage to go...

that was great to see

You truly suck as a Fan.

Wow, we actually agree here. I'm with you, these fans need to stop acting like menstrual 12 year old girls. Sure, there's no SB but the only team who's won more games than ATL during the Smith era is the team that beat us tonight. Teams go through rough skids sometimes, it's no sign that your in rebuilding mode. The Giants have looked way worse at points during both of their SB years. Time to stop crying, girls.

Sat in that jail, I sat in that jail til I near about done rot to death. I know what it like to wanna go somewhere and cain't. I know what it like to wanna sing... and have it beat out 'ya. I want to thank you, Miss Celie, fo everything you done for me. I 'members that day in the store with Miss Millie - I's feelin' real down. I's feelin' mighty bad. And when I seed you - I know'd there is a God. I know'd there is a God.

Smith is great every other year.....

or is he?

I personally don't care to much for how we calls plays, but it is not all on him i guess.

regardless panther fans should be living this up, they are now 2nd in the division.

Yeah. Panthers are always close... when teams have played four games (or three in their case).

It's when teams have played 16 games that they're usually last... and irrelevant...

Sat in that jail, I sat in that jail til I near about done rot to death. I know what it like to wanna go somewhere and cain't. I know what it like to wanna sing... and have it beat out 'ya. I want to thank you, Miss Celie, fo everything you done for me. I 'members that day in the store with Miss Millie - I's feelin' real down. I's feelin' mighty bad. And when I seed you - I know'd there is a God. I know'd there is a God.

Oprah from Color Purple when whoopi had blade on Danny Glover,,...great movie,but what's the connection?

Yeah. Panthers are always close... when teams have played four games (or three in their case).

It's when teams have played 16 games that they're usually last... and irrelevant...

I have always rooted for the panthers but not against the falcons.

I have always wanted them to succeed; but it doesn't seem like it will happen until next year or the year after.

assuming of course they add weapons for cam.

their defense is becoming pretty stout so they may be ok on that front.