Coaching And Fans

arabfalcon

Im done with this coaching staff. From top to bottom. Wtf would we onside it after that FG. That doesn't even matter bc our coaching would have not been able to score in red zone anyways.

I said before I'm from Ohio so I cant make it to any games but to the fans who left that was embarrasing. U pay money for the ticket why not stay!!!

Only bright spot is our next 4 games look like wins but that's tough to call this season.

Just another stupid decision in mike smiths bag of horrible coaching decisions. He is a coordinator pretending to be a head coach. He folds every single time the pressure is on. Every time

He didn't even coordinate Jacksonville's defense when he was there, Del Rio did.

It wasn't a stupid decision. It gives you two opportunities to get the ball versus one. Let's say the falcons kick it deep. Patriots goal is to still get two first downs. If the falcons don't stop them then game over. Say the falcons stop them the ensuing punt probably puts them in a worse spot than a failed onside kick field wise.

In this situation the patriots were playing for first downs and not points. So who cares if they are on their twenty or the fifty. By onside kicking you give yourself two chances to get the ball back versus one. You fail on the kick then you get another chance to get the ball back defensively.