Fast Forwarding A Bit...i Don't Want To Hear One Person...

But it is just pre season. The big thing is. We are still playing like it's the pre season accept for the final minutes of every game

Exactly...that's where our LACK OF URGENCY was born. The loss at NO shook our confidence...the COMEBACKS and 2nd half inadequacy KILLED our confidence.

They don't believe.

Exactly...that's where our LACK OF URGENCY was born. The loss at NO shook our confidence...the COMEBACKS and 2nd half inadequacy KILLED our confidence.

They don't believe.

our confidence is shook we are playing heartless for most the game. Idk what happen to this team, and I swear people need to stop blaming injuries etc etc. Great teams over come these things. Why can't we?

This team has big problems right now. Maybe we make some business decisions and make SOME type of move somewhere that will shake things up. I'm not saying it will work here, but remember Baltimore fired Cam Cameron late last season and look where it got them. It's way too early for that right now, but we're bad enough at this point where the point can be raised.

This team has big problems right now. Maybe we make some business decisions and make SOME type of move somewhere that will shake things up. I'm not saying it will work here, but remember Baltimore fired Cam Cameron late last season and look where it got them. It's way too early for that right now, but we're bad enough at this point where the point can be raised.

Exactly!

Maybe if we had practiced more, or tried harder, or paid more attention to detail during the preseason when we went 0-4, maybe some of these things could have been prevented. But since the preseason doesn't count, as many of you have explained to me, these things went unnoticed, we went 0-4 and everyone was happy about it.

Now that these things that weren't corrected when it didn't matter are showing up when it does matter, we are making an issue of it. Even Smith himself.

****, maybe preseason mattered just a little more than some of you want to believe?

^^Yup