Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

blkbigdog35

The Quiet After The Storm

28 posts in this topic

the losing season is what I'm talking about. They never really made many significant changes to the starting lineup outside of the cornerback position and dent due to them being comfortable and satisfied with what we have. The way this team has played over the years, I pretty much expected them to lose in the playoffs. Their best shot at the Super bowl was actually 08

When I take a look back to 08 I see what your saying about those changes. Going forward I think it's time for this team to evolve as a legitimate contender and not a content pretender. I have been a fan of this team since 1980 when I was introduced to the game as a youngin and I'm ready for a lombardi for my city!

When I take a look back to 08 I see what your saying about those changes. Going forward I think it's time for this team to evolve as a legitimate contender and not a content pretender. I have been a fan of this team since 1980 when I was introduced to the game as a youngin and I'm ready for a lombardi for my city!

I'll never stop being a fan, even if they finished 1-15. But it's kinda hard for a fan to deny that the team hasn't been as good as they should for at least 3 years now. Even at 13-3.

There have been to many ugly wins against teams not even on the same level as the Falcons but we overlook the truth of how bad the team plays because we came away with the W. Hopefully they can regain their fire quick fast and in a hurry. A loss to the jets would surely be devastating. They have a good defense so it will be a battle

Falconsfan567 likes this

Yeah jets defense is going to be a challenge but if these boys come out and be decisive and aggressive then we should take care of business like we are suppose to.