We Criticize This Team So Harshly For 1 Simple Reason...

Guest facelessman07

Guest facelessman07

Because we care, that's why. Changes need to be made, this is simply unacceptable. No heart whatsoever, is this the best we can do?

So in your opinion, what is the single most important element we need to turn this team around?

Their is no 1single element to turn this team around, we have a lot if work to do. Everyone is blaming our D but they are doing everything they can do. Our offense simply is not. Idk if I can give you,one element to fix this team

Thats the crappy part. We cant just fix something and be good next season. We have a mindset problem but we also have a huge talent problem. Our lines are TRASH. We would have to have a PERFECT draft to even come close to fixing it.

We need a RG, a RT, LT depth, FB, dynamic RB, a DT, a DE, MLB, OLB depth. That will take at least 2 years to acquire.

Im so sick of waiting for this team to actually do something :/

Oh and a TE.

Because we care, that's why. Changes need to be made, this is simply unacceptable. No heart whatsoever, is this the best we can do?

So in your opinion, what is the single most important element we need to turn this team around?

get an offensive minded coach....who understands that you win games in trenches & by being aggressive entire 60 mins.

Guest facelessman07

get an offensive minded coach....who understands that you win games in trenches & by being aggressive entire 60 mins.

This is my point. As much as I hate the Saints I respect their coaching staff. See what kind of team they are without Payton compared to with Payton? Just look at their defense, almost the exact same squad with a couple new faces and coordinator that was thought to be just average and suddenly they're a top 10 D.

It's coaching. Injuries aren't much of an excuse for me, just look at other teams who have dealt with injuries yet have success ala the Pats. Coaching. Period.

Edited by facelessman07

Why are y'all blaming Ryan,look what he had to work with, RT that doesn't know the calls, baker who's always getting hurt, them Lamar Holmes, then one receiver who's not 100%, a tightens that's doubled, and a receiver that had one the best corners on him. To me the fault goes on koetter,and smith, but more on kortter